This community REBEL EM is for the purpose of:
1. Just because electrocardiography is a basic skill in EM doesn't mean that our skills should be basic. You must be the EXPERT!!!
2. Learning equals sustained change in beliefs, attitudes, and/or behavior from the best evidence available
3. Leadership is not about titles...its an opportunity to mentor, inspire, & motivate
4. We teach to make students' minds better so that patients' lives can be better
5. REBEL Reviews is a series of charts made for the purpose of board review & clinical quick reference. Concise and Free. Feel free to let your students and residents know about this resource. (Archived at: http://rebelem.com/rebel-reviews/)
Personally I have had better results. No science, but I give 1mg over glucagon slow push and I do not use the dilutant it comes with, water instead, with 2-3 mg I've midazolam. 20-26 mins later I give 2 puffs GTN SL and a mouthful of a carbonated beveridge. 80%+ success. They still get a scope, but not acutely if the bonus has dislodged.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit PocketThe use of therapeutic hypothermia (TH) has become part of the routine care of patients after return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) from cardiac arrest (Use of the phrase Targeted Temperature Management has become more accepted). It became much more accepted after two separate trials were published in the New …