2.0 onwards, discover the skills you need to make the best courses you can with this eBook - http://bit.ly/Free-Tech-Learning
(free today only).
What You Will Learn:
• Understand what Moodle can do, how it compares to other e-learning packages, and how it can support your teaching strategies
• Install the Moodle software on your own computer or a server, and navigate your way around it
• Discover the new features of Moodle 2.0 and how they can improve your courses
• Learn about the different kinds of courses that can be created, from team-building group exercises, to individual courses that the student can work on at home
• Understand all of Moodle's learning features that allow you to manage course content, interactive resources, and social activities such as forums and wikis.
• Manage students so that you can ensure that the right students are going to the right classes
• Allow students to enrol themselves, or invite students to join a course
• Understand, use, and customize roles
• Monitor how learners interact with your site using site stats
• Add multimedia content to your site