CSS is a lot of things. Frustrating to newcomers, essential (even admirable) to those of us who use it day-to-day. It's so intertwined with the browser's rendering model that it can be hard to figure out what's CSS and what's the browser. And as most of us know from experience, it's extremely ...
Flexbox, or ‘flexible box layout’ has been around for sometime, but it’s been treated with caution due to its lack of support from browsers in the past. Now, Flexbox is a go-to model for a lot of everyday layout answers.
Here's everything you need to know. For all Zurb fans, the next version of the Foundation responsive framework, 6, will be built with flexbox at the heart.
The Biggest CSS Group on Google+
Some important things before you star posting:
1. This is NOT a place to promote your website or related links.
2. Links posted without descriptions WILL BE DELETED.
3. Don't post non-related topics; these will be deleted and YOU WILL BE BANNED from this group.
4. Be respectful to community members; don't argue or use abuse language. YOU WILL BE BANNED from this group.
5. Be positive and contribute!
Useful web development websites:
Creating triangles with CSS is a pretty good way to reduce the number of images within an application. They're a bit tricky to get your head around at first but once you understand them it's really easy.