I want to know
someone cheated me
Nd yet tease me
How can I case against him in court
Can somebody help me

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Should GOI indicate its intention to deviate from practice non prosecution of foreign army for offence against Indian citizens at time of peace in the wake of persistent atrocity by Sri Lankan and others

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded