MAX GREEN ORCHIDS

Installment Without Any Interest Get Property Registered, the Rest Pay In Easy EMI.
Highlights:

30 Km from majestic.
12 kms from NH-7 &6 Kms from Doddabalapur State Highway 9 which is 4 track Road 340 ft Wide Road.
15 Minutes Drive to International Airport on NH-7 & 15 Kms from Yellahanka.
Near to MES Faremcy College.
Attached to Peripheral Ring Road & IVC Road which is 360 Ft Wide Road.

Dimensions :  30x40, 30x50, 40x60

AMMENITIES :

24 Hours Water Supply
Electricity
Underground sewage & Drainage
Gated Community with 24/ Security service
High End Amenities

PAYMENT DETAILS : At the time of booking you have to pay Rs.50,000
REGISTRATION  HELD  AT : DEVANAHALLI
RATES :  Rs.749/-sq.ft ( Inaugural Offer Only )


 
 Jagadish K M
Maxworth realty India Limited
"KMP" House, #12/2, Yamuna Bai Road,
Madhavnagar, Banglore-01
Mob:9900058099
jagadish.maxworthrealty@gmail.com

 
 
 


                      MAX RESIDENCY -3
  
 
Highlights
"MAX RESIDENCY" a BIAAPA Approval sites near to Bangalore International Airport (BIAL) ITC FACTORY,On 360 ft IVC.
Project is on the IVC Road which Proposed Six Lanes Road (360 Ft Wide Road) which is connected to BIA.
15 Minutes Drive to International Airport on NH-7
o    10 Kms To Airport & 12 Kms from ITC Factory
o    Attach. To Value Port
o    Near to VIT (Visheshwara Engineering College)
o    Project is on Peripheral Ring Road which is 360 Ft Wide Road
o    Nearest Railway station 10 kms (DEVANAHALLI)
o  
AMENITIES:
o    Round the Clock Security System
o    Exclusive Overhead Tank & Bore wells for Water Supply
o    Electricity with Street Lights & Avenue Lightings
o    Avenue Plantation & Asphalted Tar Roads
o    Under Ground Box Type Drainage System & Sewerage connection
o    Children’s play Area & Huge landscape of gardens
o    Tree lined Avenues & Jogging Track
o    Club house & Swimming Pool with all loaded Amenities
o     
o    PAYMENT DETAILS : At the time of booking you have to pay Rs.2,00,000(Registrations are opened)

DIMENSIONS: 30*40, 30*50 & 40*60

LOCATION:TINDLU CIRCLE

REGISTRATION AT :DEVANAHALLI
                       
RATE :  1199  Per sq ft
 

 Jagadish K M
Maxworth realty India Limited
"KMP" House, #12/2, Yamuna Bai Road,
Madhavnagar, Banglore-01
Mob:9900058099
 

           MAX NANDHANA -2
HIGHLIGHTS:
*Close To Bangalore International Airport
*On National Highway-7
*Close to Devanahalli Town
*Near Avathi Bridge
*Close to SEZ(ITIR Park)Area
 
 
 
World Class AMENITIES
Swimming Pool, Club House, jogging tracks
Gym House, Multipurpose Hall
 Rate:  Per Sqft 1199/-   With Biappa APPROVAL( Inaugural Offer Only )
PAYMENT DETAILS : At the time of booking you have to pay Rs.3,00,000(Registrations are opened)
 
 Jagadish K M
Maxworth realty India Limited
"KMP" House, #12/2, Yamuna Bai Road,
Madhavnagar, Banglore-01
Mob:9900058099
 

                  Max Keerthana
AMENITIES:
*Round the Clock Security System
*Exclusive Overhead Tank & Bore wells for Water Supply
*Electricity with Street Lights & Avenue Lightings
*Avenue Plantation & Asphalted Tar Roads
*Under Ground Box Type Drainage System & Sewerage connection
*Children’s play Area & Huge landscape of gardens
*Tree lined Avenues & Jogging Track
 
HIGHLIGHTS:
* ‘BIAAPA’ Approval sites Near Bangalore International Airport ( BIAL)
*20 Minutes Drive to International Airport on NH-7
*19 Acres Project.
*33 kms from Majestic
*4km from Akash International School,
*Nearest Railway station 6 kms (DEVANAHALLI).
*15 Kms To Airport
*Attached DEVANAHALLI  TO VIJIPURA Road
*Many International Schools and colleges
DIMENSIONS            :   30*40,30*50&40*60
REGISTRATION AT   :   Devanahalli
RATE                          :    799/-sq ft.
PAYMENT DETAILS  : At the time of Registration you have to pay 60% of the plot cost and remaining  40% 12 months Intrest Free EMI
 
 
 
 
 Jagadish K M
Maxworth realty India Limited
"KMP" House, #12/2, Yamuna Bai Road,
Madhavnagar, Banglore-01
Mob:9900058099
 

 
 
 
Wait while more posts are being loaded