PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!
Facebook Group Here.
Welcome to our community, dedicated to Black and White Street and Social Documentary Photography. Please observe the following simple rules:
1. B&W photography only. No sepia or other toning please.
2. Please do not flood the group with all of your photos all at one time. We will establish later an actual limit, but for the time being, please keep it to a few of your very best every day.
3. Please do not post albums or links to personal websites or blogs. If you wish to promote anything please contact any of the moderators via private message first for approval. Failure to do so will likely get the post deleted and, on occasion might also get you banned.
4. Please keep the postings relevant to this group (Street and Social Documentary Photography) but if you think you have something exceptional to share outside the scope of this community, feel free to do so.
5. Absolute civility in posting and critique will be strictly enforced. We're not against controversy and passion. We're against shouting, insults and arrogance. No exceptions.
6. If your post contains nudity, share it with the moderators first. It might be approved or it might not. Please don't be upset if does not make it.
7. This is an international community, where most people choose to use English. English postings are not a requirement although it would be nice if you could try your best, so everyone has a chance to understand what you're saying.
8. When you post your work, feel free to share what inspired you to take that picture.
9. Spamming the community is the easiest way to get banned. Seriously, don't do it. For anything of a commercial nature, check with the community owner first.
These rules will be refined and amended as the community evolves.
MAIN GALLERY RULES:
If a photograph has been selected for the main website,one of the mods will be notify you in the image's comments.
Submissions of photographs for Main Web Gallery rules and how it works is found here:
AWARDS AND ACCREDITATION
All contributors to the main Gallery receive a CONTRIBUTORS LOGO that can be used on their blog or website to show participation in this gallery.
Regularly the photographers who submit exceptional street photos will be issued with a STREET HERO logo.
Guest Photographer will judge the past months submissions and IMAGE OF MONTH award will be issued.
Annual IMAGE OF YEAR will be selected from the top 12 IMAGE OF MONTH.
Award description on main website.
Enjoy your stay!