Welcome to the One Piece Discussion Community!
As it already says in the name, this community is about discussing different topics of One Piece. People get together, bring up a topic, and start to find the most reasonable solution.
Did you ever have a question about One Piece which bothered you a lot? Do you want to know which character is how strong? Or do you simply want to share your thoughts? Just make a post about it and people will either help you or discuss with you.
The most important thing to regard is that these aren't popularity discussions. Any discussion or poll is always answered by common sense and information. It doesn't matter if Zoro is your favorite character, he won't beat any Admiral.
We want to focus on the purpose of this community, and we are all friendly people who don't want to start unnecessary fights between each other. Fights would only separate us. Therefore, we have certain rules to have a well-regulated community, which are the following:
- No spam
- Posts are limited to three per day. More posts will be deleted. If no one else posts anything, then you can post up to five.
- Posts must have to do with a topic which can be discussed unless it's a humor post.
- Humor posts are limited on one per day. More posts will be deleted. If no one else posts anything, you can post up to three.
- No biased votes, answers or opinions
- No insults, hate speeches
- No hentai posts
- No posts about ships (such as LuHan or LuNa) unless it's meant for a legit discussion or humor.
And the most important one: always stay friendly and mature
If you break one of those rules, you will get a warning. You get two warnings before you are banned, so make sure that you follow those rules.
It has become apparent that some topics cannot be discussed in a productive way. These topics are banned. Posting them or instigating them will result in a warning, and continued instigation will result in a temporary ban.
1) Zoro vs Sanji
2) Ussop vs Nami
3) Marineford Whitebeard vs Akainu
By the way, profanity is allowed. Have fun with that.