Greystorm was set up on 2/2/13 to bring Lesbians, Bi-sexual, Transexual/Transgender male to female and female to male, that includes pre-op, post-op and transitioning together for chat. This is a free site run by volunteers. We ask a few simple rules of our members
1. IF you feel you are being harassed or find that someone has added another person you may not like, or may have past connections with, please block the person who is harassing you and/or report it to the admin team. Any name calling or maliciousness or intimidation directed at a person will not be tolerated. Please don’t air dirty laundry on the main page – message the person or deal with it off the site. It is not allowed to block a member of the admin team. Admin are there to protect you if you block admin we will know and you will be removed permanently from GS.
2. PLEASE don’t request 'Add me' unless you know a person. This is annoying as this is a site for people to get to know one another. If you wish to add someone please message them privately. Please REMEMBER: someone’s Facebook is a private page and people may wish to keep it that way! This also goes for Blackberry phone pins, phone numbers, twitter details and any other personal information. Keep them private.
3. ALL comments should be written with the view that anyone on this site can read it and not feel threatened or offended. If you feel you want to start your own group please do so by starting your own group on your own page. This group is one big happy family if you don't like it you are under no obligation to remain part of it.
4. PLEASE connect your brain to your hands and mouth and think before you speak! Sometimes our words can offend and hurt other members. We do not know each other’s history and need to be mindful of feelings. However some comments are written with the sole intention of creating healthy debate and this we encourage, Before you go jumping in with both feet, ask the writer why they have put the comment and any other person be accepting that a question is being asked purely because someone needs an explanation.
5. NO comments are to be made that are degrading to women, racist, against disability be it physical or people with mental health issues. Obscene language and nude photos are disallowed as per FB group rules. This includes profile pictures containing derogatory words or obscene language/photos. It is not idle banter it really is insensitive and thoughtless. Although the legal age for children to use facebook is 13 admin have decided to restrict access to GS until 16yrs of age.
6. IF a complaint is made the admin team will discuss the complaint and pose a resolution. Resolutions may be simply reminding the member about our guidelines, asking them to retract whatever may have been said, or removal from the site. Our admin team have the final say in all matters.