Best new features of the S Pen on #GalaxyNote5
The new Galaxy Note5 comes with an updated S Pen. It includes a new clicking mechanism which feels like a real pen (and is fun to play with!) and gives quick and easy access from the S Pen compartment. The S Pen is also designed to be more solid and balanced in the hand.
But the innovations of S Pen go beyond writing. There are more ways than ever to conveniently share information and ideas with others. Below are convenient tutorials to provide an easy way to see how someone could take advantage of some new S Pen features. Screen Off Memo
The Screen Off Memo feature lets you write memos while the screen is off just by detaching your S Pen. This feature is especially optimized for the Galaxy Note5’s Super AMOLED display, which saves you battery power on black pixels.
1. Remove S Pen while screen is turned off
2. Activate Action Memo
3. Using the S Pen, write or draw on the screen.
5. Find Action Memo saved in S Note
Screen Off Memo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYZ-VVtDvg Scroll Capture
Everyone knows the struggle of not being able to capture all the information they want because you have to take separate screenshots each time you scroll down. The Galaxy Note5 makes it easy to capture a single long screenshot of long pages that require scrolling. It even lets you write directly on the screen to add personal notes.
1. Air Command
2. Screen Write
3. Scroll Capture
4. Capture More. With each click, it adds one more screen. Just keep clicking this button until you’ve gotten all you need.
6. You can now write directly on the screen. Choose any pen, color or thickness you may need and add your recommendations directly.
8. Message. Select the names you want to share your recommendations with.
Scroll Capture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u673JosB_V4Write On PDF
PDF files are common, but they can be hard to modify when you’re not at your computer. When you are on the go and need to update a document fast, this can be an especially big problem. When you have your Galaxy Note5, you just need to download the PDF file from the important email, write on the document directly with your S Pen and save the results.
1. Download the PDF
2. Save and Open the file
3. Use your S Pen to write directly on the PDF. Choose your nib and color to make comments, scratch out items you don’t like or draw new suggestions onto the document.
5. Attach. Choose the new version of the PDF with your comments
Whether it is the earlier innovations of pressure sensitive writing and Air Command, or new ones like Write On PDF, the all-powerful S Pen continues to find ways to make your life easier and more productive.
Write on PDF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9x_Bxisbms
To learn more about the S Pen on the Galaxy Note5, visit: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-note5/spen/
Original source: http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/tutorial-getting-the-most-out-of-your-s-pen-for-the-galaxy-note5/