I realize this has been done a lot but, here we go.
1. No spam, If you post spam you will get a warning the first time, and you'll be banned by the second
2. Anything goes when it comes to cursing, curse as much as you fucking want
3. Your profile has to be approved before you roleplay, you can join one roleplay without it being approved, but any more than two without approval and your character won't be approved unless you make a new post
4. Don't kill off anyone's character unless you ask if it okay
5. If your character dies, you HAVE to make another character in order to roleplay, if you already have more than one character, you're good
6. If your shelter isn't at a secure place there will be a random chance for zombies getting in, in the chance it happens I will post one comment saying zombies got in
7. If your roleplay ends up with nsfw in it, please make it a private post or add a warning
8. All weapons have different durabilities, so after the set amount of time they will need repairs, if you don't stick to this rule, you lose the weapon
9. If you have a profile, you need to participate it one roleplay before a week is up, otherwise you have to remake the character, this applies for each remake as well, but once you've participated or hosted a roleplay, you have that character until they die
10. Enjoy yourself, there's a lot of rules but they're there to make this more fun
That's a lot of typing, but there's more, shit....
-Small weapons ((knives, handguns, one handed weapons smaller than and including 12 inches)) are sturdy for 12 roleplays, weak for 3 after that, and break at the fourth
-Medium weapons ((one handed weapons at or below 35 inches but higher than 12, shotguns)) are sturdy for 15 roleplays, weak for 5 after that and break at the sixth
-Large weapons ((anything bigger than already mentioned)) are sturdy for 18 roleplays, weak for 7 and break at the eighth
If your character is not strong enough to maneuver a large or medium they can't use it properly in battle