Following are a few +Grown Zone
money moves you should never make for love in honor of #FinancialLiteracy
- Do not lend money casually, without a written agreement laying out repayment terms signed by both parties.
- Never cosign. There is a 3-out-of-4 chance that you, not the borrower, will end up repaying the loan
- Never give your PIN, bank acct #, ATM passwords or other personal financial information to a love interest.
- Don’t assume that you can love anyone into changing their financial habits and behaviors
- Treat knowing financial history as seriously as knowing sexual history before you expose yourself. <<Scary thing is, too many people don't ask about sexual, nor financial history, DO BETTER!
For more on these see +Alfred Edmond Jr.
& Zara Green's post on JETmag .com: #LoveandMoney
: Protect Yourself At All Times.
And join us Saturday, 4/5 (tomorrow) LIVE for GrownZone Radio at 12noon EST, same topic! www.blogtalkradio.com/grownzone