Welcome to The Mobile Photography Community!
This well moderated community is about mobile photographers and artists, using any mobile device. It is here for you to share your work, get inspired by the works of others, and acts as a resource for those looking to learn more about the art. The Community is for advanced photographers and artists as well as beginners. Community moderators currently run three features: Weekly Themes for some collective shooting inspiration; Community Forum for member discussions around mobile photography; Community Spotlight to highlight the best of the best contributions to the Community.
The Community was founded by Jacob Matthew Dix, member of Android Editors and AMPt (Advanced Mobile Photography team).
* You must have a profile image to be a member of this Community.
* Post an initial introduction of yourself, and then use the other topics as necessary.
* There is a maximum of three posts a day per person. One additional image per day can be posted to the Weekly Theme category but must be related to that week's theme.
* Please post in the appropriate topic.
* If you share an external link, do add some value to it by giving some introductory text on it.
* All posts should be your own work, shot and edited on a phone. If it is someone else's mobile work you post, please only use reshares on Google+ or links to external sites. Do not download and post other people's work to post here, as it is illegal and you will be reported and banned. Do not post photographs of other people's photographs or art, also illegal, with the exception of graffiti and sculpture (as documentary photography).
* No pornography.
* No advertisements.
* Avoid images with large advertising watermarks.
* If you reshare someone else's work into the Community, add a bit of commentary and make sure to plus mention them so they know where the reshare went and can respond.
* When accused of breaking the rules, we (the moderator team) will take careful measures to ensure a fair decision. This will help prevent bullying and false claims of wrongdoing and ensure that everything is in order. Community members are innocent until proven guilty, not the reverse.
If you have any questions, our community links lead to the moderator team.
#Mobilography #MobilePhotography #SmartphonePhotography #AndroidPhotography #iPhoneography #iPhonePhotography #AndroidArt #Android #iPhoneArt #iPhone #Photography