If you couldn't tell from the title, this is a community for roleplayers that prefer to keep things clean. If you don't want to associate yourself with hentai or cursing, this is the community for you!
1. No hentai or cursing. If you talk about sex at all, please let it be in a mature manner such as talking about sexual abuse. People also have their own ideas of what qualifies as "cursing". For example, the word "bastard". If you use the word "bastard" and your partner thinks it's a curse word, just refrain from using it in that specific roleplay. Failure to follow this rule will result in a ban.
2. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. If you're unsure if your character qualifies, I'll be glad to roleplay with you and let you know my opinion.
3. You can be canon characters or OCs. Please don't fight over who gets to be a canon character; there can be more than one. You can also have as many OC profiles as you want, just don't go too overboard.
4. No spam or unrelated posts. I don't want to see any "repost to a community" posts or anything like it here. I also don't want anything that doesn't have to do with roleplay. If you want to promote another roleplay community, please ask me first via private post. Failure to follow this rule will result in a warning and a ban if it happens too frequently.
5. Be respectful to one another and don't bully someone outside of roleplay. Failure to follow this rule will result in a warning and then a ban if it happens again.
6. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else to roleplay!
Note: There are two different styles of roleplay that I know of. (If there are any more, please let me know.) There's a novel style similar to cowriting a book with someone, and there's a chat style where you write what your character says and put their actions in asterisks. If you'd like an example of each, I'll provide one. Just ask. ^.^
If you have any questions to ask at all about roleplaying, ask away!
Now that you've read my spiel of rules, welcome to the community!