Post has attachment
Due to some weird crash reports I was receiving I decided to re-add ACRA to SMS Text Auto Responder. It sends its reports to Cloudant and uses Acralyzer to parse the reports.

With that said, there seems to be a rare occurrence where the incoming phone number is null or non-existent. I have added some error catching code to see if I can trap this error when it is happening and find out what is going on. Wish me luck!

Post has attachment
Just pushed SMS Text Auto Responder v3 out to release on the Google Play store! woot woot!!!

Knocking on wood/crossing fingers/doing special dance in hopes that this is a smooth release... :)

I am still getting used to this whole Google+ thing so bear with me :)
Wait while more posts are being loaded