Take Your Blogging to the Next LevelUPDATED
Many individuals and businesses aspire to become better bloggers. Perhaps you’re looking to add an additional revenue stream, or perhaps you’re hoping to use your blog to establish your expertise and authority in your field. Whatever the reason, you’re on the right track! Your blog can do all those things and more for you, but it will take time and hard work.That’s where I can help.
Here are a number of articles I’ve published which you can spend some time reviewing and learn several key techniques and aspects of blogging that will help you.WHEN & HOW TO WRITE BLOGS101 Blogging Tips for Successful Business Blogs
- http://owl.li/stoyCHow Often Should You Blog: The Ultimate Answer
- http://owl.li/stnRHWhat Does It Take to Blog 3 - 5 Times a Week?
- http://owl.li/stnYDThe Importance of Ignoring Your Blogging Schedule
- http://owl.li/stm8jCut Your Blog Writing Time by 50% with a Blog Template
- http://owl.li/stnvPWARNING: This Will Improve Your Blog Traffic by 25%
- http://owl.li/stnL3They’re Just Words. Edit Your Blog Posts Ruthlessly.
- http://owl.li/stmc2How to Blog Like Mike
- http://owl.li/tetfIWHAT TO BLOG ABOUTGenerating Blog Ideas
- http://owl.li/stoa2 Tell Your Business Story, One Blog at a Time
- http://owl.li/stm2cVary Your Blog Posts With These Three Styles
- http://owl.li/stnmj How to Orchestrate Themes Into Your Content Marketing
- http://owl.li/stmlkAre Your Blog Posts Riding Coattails?
- http://owl.li/stlLDHow to Create Brand Interest and Value with Newsjacking
- http://owl.li/stnqLPROMOTING BLOG POSTSHow I Promote My Blog Posts
- http://owl.li/stlXm5 Ways to Make Your Blog Posts More Shareable
- http://owl.li/stnBRSuper Charge Your Blog Reach as a Triberr Power User
- http://owl.li/stlSc How Many Titles does your Blog Post Need?
- http://owl.li/stlGmShould Bloggers and Businesses Share Old Content?
- http://owl.li/stlzbHow to Revive Old Blog Content
Finally, be sure to read Blogging for Business: What’s Important in 2014
) by James Scherer and Five Trends That Will Significantly Shape Content Marketing In 2014
) by Ross Simmonds so that you have a clear vision of where blogging and content marketing is going in the coming year.
If you haven’t already, I would recommend subscribing to my Blog Notification Circle. If you’re interested in getting a notification each time I share a new article on social media, blogging and marketing, just let me know. New posts come out no more than once or twice a day. (For more information on how you can use this technique yourself, click here: http://owl.li/stpug
)Best of luck with your blog! #Blogging #ContentMarketing #BloggingTips #Business #SmallBiz #OnlineMarketing