Can anyone show me any difference in the two?
1. They both turn to the QB to make the catch:
2. They both go up and possess the ball.
3. They both take 1 step, 2 steps, and both going to the ground on the third step.
4. With the third step both are extending the ball.
5. With both the ball touches the ground (I know some don't think it did with Dez, but it did).
6. With both the play is reviewed (with contact at the league office in NY).
7. They overturn Dez and rule that Fitzgerald is a catch.
What have I missed?