We are an international community of people who share a joyful sense of adventure, a passion for exploration and discovery, a love of learning, and a desire to make a difference. As you connect with explorers around the globe, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. No spam, advertising or unrelated posts. Choose a category before posting, and please stay on topic.
2. We love to see your photography, so please only post your own photos, unless you have the photographer’s permission and a credit is included. If you are sharing multiple photos, please select Create an Album instead of posting each separately.
3. Don’t just post a link or photo: Tell us the story behind it or why it’s interesting to you.
4. We encourage discussion. Explore what the rest of the community has shared, and join the conversation by commenting or adding a +1 to another member's post.
5. Help us identify people who aren’t abiding by the rules by clicking “Report Abuse.”
(Photo Credit: Stephen Alvarez, National Geographic)