Welcome! This is a community for autistic people with low self-esteem, mental health conditions and those who have survived trauma/abuse to share their stories, vent, and provide support to one another and help empower each other in a judgement-free zone.
To ensure that this remains a safe-space, let's establish some guidelines:
1. NO JUDGEMENT OR CRITICISM (unless the criticism is constructive)
2. Please include trigger warnings in your posts when talking about sensitive subjects. Many of our members are struggling with anxiety and PTSD.
3. No racism, misogyny, heterosexism, cissexism, ableism, etc. Basically, no bigotry.
4. Please refrain from using functioning labels (high-functioning vs. low-functioning), as we all have challenges we are trying to overcome.
5. Please choose the right category to post in. If you can't find one that's relevant to your post, please choose "Other Posts"
NOTE: The "Girls And Women" category is trans* and nonbinary inclusive.