Roasted Cauliflower with garlic is such a delicious and easy snack to prepare. I ended up eating this whole head of cauliflower.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower (Chopped into even florets)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of chili flakes
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil (Or olive oil)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and prep the cauliflower head into evenly sized florets removing leaves and large stem.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients and toss. Melt coconut oil if firm. Dump and spread cauliflower and garlic on a parchment or aluminium foil lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the cauliflower around the halfway mark to cook more evenly. Serve and enjoy!
Watch and comment: https://youtu.be/vxXNik8WPHU?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xkIPNqHXYUwYpcQm62gDJJ