This group has been created for those that want to be part of our DDs Community and share what they are working on with Like-minded people from our Blog and YouTube channel <3
There will be lots of different crafts on the YouTube Channel and you are welcome to share your creations here too <3 as the saying goes "Sharing is Caring" <3
There are a couple RULES...not many I promise...
1. First and Foremost...BE KIND :) show love and support at all times...
2. Share your Blocks and your Thoughts about the block, or any other creation off our YouTube Channel... but REFER back to rule 1. and be kind and show love and support.
3. Members who have any issues, PLEASE contact me and I will help you as best to my ability.
4.There will be NO POLITICS, RELIGIOUS, RACISM Talk/Posts permitted they will be removed immediately ...3 strikes and you will be REMOVED from the group....no questions asked...I feel that this is the Fairest way to do things...And I understand that you have opinions and what to share them, but this is not the place for it...I hope you can respect this...
5.NO INBOX BULLYING...If you are reported for such behaviour, I will chat with you privately, and the same rule applies about 3 strikes you are out..no Questions asked...If you are in doubt, then refer to RULE 1.
6. I have no issue with you having your business watermark or your name on your pics...but please no Selling Post this is not the group for that...if you have your business watermark on your pics..people will find you, and this will keep it fair for all members.
7. This is a DARVANALEE DESIGNS STUDIO GROUP ONLY... While I have no issue with you asking for advice, in fact, I encourage it or sharing what you are working on from other designers such as the Crafty Gemini, Swoon or Sew Sweetness, and many others, these are some of my favourites too, BUT, Please Keep in mind that anything that they have going on such as Retreats and Workshops are theirs and I have nothing to do with the running of these...please ask questions on their groups NOT here.
I am sure as the group as it grows may need more RULES applied...but we are all Adults, and I am sure we can all Play nice. <3