Hello +Francisco Alvarado
I'm sorry that you're experiencing problems with our sync application.
We've had some reports of library creation issues so the QA/Dev team is investigating. In some cases, it appears to be some combination of database parsing and the iTunes XML file.
You can try this.
1. Quit iTunes and the doubleTwist Sync application.
2. Search for "iTunes XML" on your system.
3. Remove/rename all iTunes XML files.*
Do not remove the iTunes .itl file as this will reset iTunes *
4. Launch iTunes and go into Preferences. Then go to the Advanced section and toggle the "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" setting (e.g. disable and then enabled it, leaving it enabled).
5. Reset the doubleTwist library database.https://www.doubletwist.com/help/question/how-to-reset-the-database-in-doubletwist-sync/
6. Now relaunch our Sync application.
7. For a 200GB+ iTunes library, it shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes to fully index.
If you are still seeing the library loading hang, please send us a debug package from your PC by holding down SHIFT while right-clicking on the doubleTwist icon in the System Tray and selecting "Send log files…".
Here's a short help page on how to send the debug package.http://www.doubletwist.com/help/question/doubletwist-sync-debug-mode/#E
Please include this G+ URL in the "Additional Information" section for reference.https://plus.google.com/u/0/116293445354909599861/posts/f4kvoEyvdzY?cfem=1