Hello +Rosario Sandoval
Usually when we get reports of this problem, it's due to a networking issue or duplicate files.
During the scanning/indexing process, if there is a networking problem when CloudPlayer tries to scan the file, CloudPlayer will not show that file in the library.
Or if the song is already in the library, it will be skipped.
If you are sure that you have more than 345 songs on your Google Drive, please send us a log file from your device.
1. Unlink your Google Drive account. Relink your Google Drive account.
2. Verify that not all songs are being scan/indexed.
3. Then immediately go into CloudPlayer Settings.
4. Scroll down to select "Send Log Files" and tap "OK".
4. Enter "DT Issue 20151003a" in the description text and tap "Send Logs" to email the logs to us.