Makes 5 pancakes
Here’s what you’ll need:
100g plain flour
15g cocoa powder
15g icing sugar
Pinch of salt
30g butter, for cooking
100g frozen raspberries
Vanilla ice cream
1. Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, icing sugar and salt into a large bowl
2. Make a well in the centre and whisk in the eggs
3. Combine the milk and water and slowly add it to the mixture while continuing to whisk.
4. Melt a small knob of butter in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
5. Spoon a ladle full of the mixture onto the pan and swirl it around to get a nice thin layer of batter.
6. Cook for approx. 2.5 minutes and flip the pancake once. You can go for it the cool way, or just use a spatula, we’re not judging you. ;)
7. Cook further for 60 more seconds and remove from the heat.
8. Pour 100g frozen raspberries into a pot and cook, along with 3 tbsp of water on the lowest setting with the lid on for 5-6 minutes. (You can also use fresh raspberries with 5-6 tbsp of water.)
9. Spoon a dollop of ice cream into the centre of the pancake, and pour over a few spoons of the raspberries.
10. Wrap the pancake up around the ice cream and use a strawberry lace to tie it all together.
11. Tuck in!