What session should I do at Measurecamp?
Please could you vote for 3 topics your the topic that most interests you from my list below...
These are pre-prepared slides...
1. Blackhat Analytics2 (Starwars theme)
2. Privacy as SEO ranking factor (Robocop theme)
3. A study of Personal Analytics & QuantifiedSelf (Indiana Jones theme)
4. GTM dev guide - 60 pages of awesomeness & learning's from 10 enterprise level GTM installations.
5. W3C DigitalDatalayer standards discussion/updates.
6. WA exchange project for Computeraid.org & WA mentoring.
7. Five percent of global revenue - Update on EU privacy laws for 2015
These, I need to produce...
8. PPC BidByQuality score project for Charities on Adwords (Missions Impossible theme)
9. PPC analysis tools, tips and dashboards
10. ConsentReceipt mechanisms, ValueExchanges, and User-Controlled DataMarts based on UMAWG spec (Probably use Intime movie, Gattaca, Wolf of Wall Street theme)
11. Learnings from the DAA 2page analysis competition.
12. MeasurementMen vs WAwomen - Light hearted Analysis challenge. Maybe go with UniversityChallenge or Crystal Maze format.
13. Gamification of GA/analysis, and GA setup healthchecks.
14. "20 free fields" - Client-side data-append using GoogleRefine+Freebase, IP-to-Weather, IP-to-Company, Apache UIMA content clustering AND/OR server-side dimensionWidening COGS CSV, Magento RevenueGroups etc...
15. GTM script library.
16. Discussion on best ways to share GA knowledge, and Analytics crowdsource projects or GA API hackatons.
#17. Growth hacking using Analytic data & cookie hacks (A-Team theme)
Pls vote for your top 3 (or suggest something new for me to talk about).
Also happy to Team-up if a session topic overlaps?