Post is pinned.Post has attachment
Why Routine Fire Inspections are Important | #ESC_LLC #firealarm #lifesafety #code | Probably the most important reason to step up and initiate fire alarm inspections in your facility is that if you don’t, you’ll eventually get caught, and that’s never a good place to be.
“If somehow you managed to make it this far without having routine fire alarm inspections, sooner or later you will get caught up in a proverbial dragnet constituted by local fire prevention,” says John Larkin, Senior Partner with Electronic Systems Consultants LLC of Greater Ohio. “When you are discovered, you’ll likely be fined and given so many days to make it right. In some cases this fine includes a daily penalty until the mandate is achieved.”
To learn more about the fire inspection process, read ‘Knowing Fire Code is Essential to the Proper Installation and Maintenance’ at http://bit.ly/2qzJus5. You also can call ESC for more information by dialing 614-754-1393.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
2 firefighters injured after ceiling collapse in German Village | #ESC_LLC #firefighter #fire #injury | Two firefighters were hospitalized after a ceiling collapsed during a house fire in German Village Tuesday morning.
Columbus Fire said two firefighters were taken to local hospitals after the ceiling collapsed, but both are expected to be okay. http://ow.ly/SdnR30hY9lR (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Fire chief blames sleeping smoker for blaze that destroyed two houses | #ESC_LLC #fire #smoking #investigation | A woman who fell asleep smoking a cigarette and the wind are believed to be the causes of two neighboring house fires Tuesday afternoon near the intersection of North Liberty and Mishey roads in northern Knox County, south of Butler.
Fredericktown Community Fire District Chief Scott Mast says it's believed the fire started in the house on the left in the 18400 block of Mishey Road, where a woman was smoking in a chair and fell asleep. Wind spread the fire to the house to the right. http://ow.ly/INzT30hY98i (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Juveniles suspected of setting pants on fire at Ohio Walmart | #ESC_LLC #juvenile #fire #investigation | Authorities say a Walmart in suburban Cincinnati was evacuated after someone set multiple fires inside the store, including a flaming pile of pants and other clothing.
No one was hurt in the fires Saturday evening at the store in Colerain Township, in the city’s western suburbs. http://ow.ly/5LH330hWU8f (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
2 people, pets escape early-morning house fire in Akron | #ESC_LLC #house #fire #escape |...the fire caused enough damage that the unidentified females and their many pets, including two dogs, 10 cats and a snake, have been displaced, Akron Lt. Serjie Lash says.
The fire was reported at 3:40 a.m. on the 900 block of Kennebec Avenue, which is east of Ohio 8 and south of Ohio 261. http://ow.ly/IA8e30hWSXs (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Fire investigated at Ohio plant where molten steel spread | #ESC_LLC #fire #investigation # | The Hamilton-Middletown Journal-News reports crews responded to AK Steel's Middleton Works on Saturday morning.
Middletown fire Chief Paul Lolli says a vessel released molten steel before it was poured into molds. Officials say the molten steel ignited equipment and spread throughout the building. http://ow.ly/5EmE30hWPir (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
New Website: ESC Puts Best Foot Forward | #ESC_LLC #website #information #security #fire | ESC recently turned the lights on, on a new website (http://bit.ly/2oGy8kT). Like our last one (http://.bit.ly/1wXhlut), we'll be adding a lot of information that will add considerably to what you know about fire safety and physical security. We'll maintain our original website so you can go back any time to review any of the stories we published there. We'd like you to also visit our new website. If you have a comment or suggestion, I'd like to hear it. Call me, John Larkin, ESC Senior Partner, at 614-754-1393 or email me at ESC@tpromo.com.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Woman found dead in home amid ‘smoldering’ fire | #ESC_LLC #house #death #fire | A pair of maintenance men working on a rental property broke a glass pane on the neighboring house when they smelled smoke and heard beeping.
Inside, a woman lay dead.
Firefighters were called to 1238 Shadyside Ave. SW shortly after 8:30 a.m. Sunday after the men, who were repairing a water leak next door, smelled smoke, said Investigator Everett Hall of the Canton Fire Department’s Fire Prevention Bureau. http://ow.ly/vv5i30hVmI8 (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
7 displaced after Akron house fire, officials say | #ESC_LLC #fire #house #homeless | Flames could be seen coming through the third floor of the home. Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control within 10 minutes. The first and second floor of the home was OK, authorities said.
Three adults and four children lived in the house. Red Cross was called to assist them. No injuries were reported. http://ow.ly/e1Jx30hSvBl (#TpromoCom)
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
1 dead, 2 children critically hurt in Ohio mobile home fire | #ESC_LLC #Greenville #house #fire #children #death | A fire at a mobile home park in western Ohio has left one woman dead and two children in critical condition.
Firefighters in Greenville near the Indiana state line say a man and one other child were being treated at Dayton-area hospitals. http://ow.ly/el2130hRcLg (#TpromoCom)
Photo
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded