Post has attachment
Nelson Monument, Edinburgh

Perched high on Calton Hill in the east end of the city centre, is the monument to Admiral Lord Nelson's victory, and death, at the battle of Trafalgar on 21 October 1805. The upturned telescope was designed by the architect Robert Burn, and was built between 1807 and 1815. 
Photo

Post has attachment
Loch Shiel

Loch Shiel is situated 12.4 miles west of Fort William in Lochaber, Highland. In the north east the 28 km long, deep freshwater loch is enclosed by mountains.
Photo

Post has attachment
Old Cemetery
Near Inverlochy, Ft. William
Photo

Post has attachment
Braemar Castle

The castle was built in 1628 by the 2nd Earl of Mar in a commanding position overlooking the River Dee. It was built primarily as a hunting lodge and served as a base for grand hunting parties.
Photo

Post has attachment
Apse of Rosslyn Chapel

Rosslyn Chapel is a 15th-century chapel located at the village of Roslin, Midlothian.
Photo

Post has attachment
The Black Bull

A pub with a cast-iron black bull over the doorway, down a flight of steep steps on the corner of Leith Street and Calton Road in Edinburgh.
Photo

Post has attachment
The Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh

View of the eastern gate house on Inverleith Row.
Photo

Post has attachment
Happy Hogmanay!
Lang may yer lum reek!
Photo

Post has attachment
Loch Ailort

A sea loch with many islands in Morar, Lochaber, Highland, Scotland.
Photo

Post has attachment
Up North
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded