Link your Google+ profile to the content you create
Make your content feel personal
Understand how your content appears in search
You can link content you publish on a specific domain (such as www.wired.com) to your Google+ profile.
- Sign up for Google+ and create a Google+ profile.
- Make sure you have a profile photo with a recognizable headshot.
- Make sure a byline containing your name appears on each page of your content (for example, "By Steven Levy").
- Make sure your byline name matches the name on your Google+ profile.
- Verify you have an email address (such as email@example.com) on the same domain as your content. (Don't have an email address on the same domain? Use this method to link your content to your Google+ profile)
- Return to this page and enter your email address.