A Google User
My husband chose this apartment, and he never gets to pick again. We lived at Foxfire from 7/10 - 2/11. Aside from the fact that it's an older apartment, it just wasn't clean when we moved in. The porches in all of the units were in terrible shape and suffer from wood rot. The walls are paper thin, and cigarette smoke and the sounds from the neighbor's barking dog were always present. There are dog parks, but they are constantly filled with poop and people don't clean up poop from the sidewalks. There is a very large high school next door, but we never found that to be an issue. What really got me was the electrical problems. In the summer, our air conditioning broke. The same unit runs the heater, and that broke during the one winter San Antonio got snow. We told them about the fact that it was running continuously, even when off, and they disregarded us. I finally got a maintenance man up, and he "fixed" it, but it broke and had to be repaired several times after that. Finally, it caught fire. I was six months pregnant at the time, and refused to stay in the complex.