Edgewater Plantation Apartment Homes
100 Eighty Oak Ave
Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
18 Google user reviews
Lived there for 3 years and found maintenance staff very knowledgeable and helpful, office are friendly and caring. Lots of trees and spanish moss. Very warm
Truly enjoy living here. The apartments are quieter and nicer than most, the neighbors are really friendly too. There are always some sort of neighborhood activities going on and there is a real sense of community here. Staff is great and the valet trash feature is awesome!
I highly recommend this apartments due to the fact that in the 3 years that we lived here, we have never had any problems. Staff is always friendly and helpful. In the couple of times we did need mainance work done, they would get it done right away! Definitely a community that cares about its residents!
Kris & A-sha are amazing to work with and always on top of everything. If you have a problem they do not hesitate to take care of it right away. This place has a great community and the location is perfectly balanced between Down Town Charleston, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant. Easy access to 526, 17, & 26 to help you get where your going! See you soon neighbor!
Edgewater Plantation is the ideal apartment community in Mt Pleasant! Excellent location, state-of-the art amenities, helpful staff, and very well maintained grounds! If you're looking for a great place to live in Mt. Pleasant, Edgewater Plantation is it!
I have been living here for 2 years now. My family and I definitely feel like we live in a community of great friends. We have an awesome CARES team whom make events and holidays an absolute blast. The grounds are well maintained and quite honestly; they are the most beautiful of all the properties we researched. Residents are friendly and many have become our family away from home. Yes, mgt has gone through some changes but it is for the good. Anytime I need anything, I just ask. I do not wait long at all for my request to be filled. This place is a great place to live!
I've read the reviews and MUST say, I'm quite disappointed in what I read overall.
One has to understand the dynamics of property management as a whole to appreciate all the dynamics of running such a tightly run business for fluid operations.
I arrived in July of 2013 and even w/ the staff in the state of flux, I was treated as a priority and they (all collectively) did what they needed to do to see my final move back to CHS as seamless and professional as possible.
1. Maintenance took the time to walk w/ me as I personally inspected my new home and they have seen to every single detail that was noted.
2. Every single time I **ever** enter the Office, I am always greeted w/ a sense of family and a SINCERE "what I can do for you" approach. Which is always followed up w/ "action".
3. On a professional note; they understand the dynamics of this economic market and have personally witnessed their compassionate approach to tenants with career anomalies.
4. I personally believe that to attract a strong sense of "expectation", one must also extend one's hand as if to share "what can I do for you...first". Flexibility is always key as w/ any facet of life.
5. They have taken a great deal of time and resources to make this community one that is appealing and very comfortable...one that makes you feel like it's "good to come home".
So, welcome home and welcome aboard!!!
10 more reviews
Edgewater Plantation (EP) IS my home and I love it here. EP is a true community and the people here have become my family. Resident Events are scheduled for each month and special holidays which foster our community. My apartment is lovely. The pool is great. The staff is friendly and always helpful. I feel fortunate to live here and would recommend EP without reservation.