100 West Chestnut Apartments
100 W Chestnut St
Chicago, IL 60610
4 Google user reviews
Sally Conarroe
2 years ago
Always full of surprises. Last year they raised rent by 6% and started charging tenants water, sewage and trash which was included in the rent when I signed a lease 6 years ago. This year they raised the rent by 12% - or a total of 18% in just two years)/. Always changing management and are not customer friendly. Last summer it took them 3 months to fix a maintenance request. D├ęcor is of the 60's - dark and dingy. Red leather furniture in the lobby that was popular 40 years ago. Night doorman is old and sleeps on the job. Other doormen are good and do an excellent job.
A Google User
6 years ago
Our family of 4 lived here for a short period in 2009. Traveling from Australia, we wanted a short term lease and was very pleased with the building, the staff and it's awesome location. They were extremely accommodating and made us feel very welcome. We had great neighbors and were really sad to leave. If you want an affordable, clean and amazingly situated apartment - 100 West Chestnut Apartments it for you!!!!
A Google User
5 years ago
The workers in this building are extremely nosy. Some are rude & disrespectful, including management. All the workers have access to residents personal files in the office and talk about resident business to other residents. One of the maintenance people that work nights acts like a stalker. I would not trust living here without an extra lock on the inside door coming in or out. There have been problems with illegal entries with the apartments as well. The doorman sleeps at the front desk at night. A bunch of lawsuits are pending regarding bed bugs just to name a few.
A Google User
4 years ago