READ before asking for inclusion!
Are you an amateur photographer? Do you want to learn more about photography? Do you want to meet people just like yourself? Do you want to have your work promoted on a page exclusively made for amateurs here on Google+? Then this is a circle for you.
This brand new circle will focus on amateur photographers who wants to learn more about photography. I will add a page for this circle and promote the work from people who are in it. We will share tips and tricks about equipment, photography and editing –– and there will be exclusive content available only to the circle members. Plus a few surprises along the way... :)
Do you want to join the APC? Then do the following:
1) Circle me. This is important so that I can add you to the APC VIP Circle.
2) Reshare this post. Why? If you want to be promoted, it's only fair that you help promote others. Do NOT remove the reshared post from your feed after I have added you to the circle.
3) You may NOT be a professional photographer, in fact, you may not even be a semi-professional ditto to become a member in this group.
4. Ask for inclusion in the comments and please state which kind of photography you are into and that you HAVE reshared. I will check every feed.
5. Make sure that you mainly share your own original images in your feed. If there are too many reshares of other peoples' work, irrelevant YouTube clips, animated GIFS, blog post teasers etc., I might not add you to the circle. The APC is a validated quality circle that should bring people great amateur photography to their feeds.
NOTE! If you see that I have plussed your comment, then you know that I have added you to the circle. I didn't PLUS your comment? Make sure that you have reshared this announcement post and let me know that you did so.
*This announcement post is hash-tagged with #CircleSharingForThePeopleAPC1 so that you may mute the reshares this post will generate. That way you will avoid seeing multiple copies of this post in your feed and your adrenaline level will stay normal. I will add a new hash-tag for every announcement and circle post in the future. That way you won't miss out on any of the action but still can mute all the duplicate reshares.*
Here is an excellent add-on that will help you to mute the reshares: http://code.google.com/p/nonplus/
- Langley GrammarSecondary education, 1972 - 1977
- One More Dash
- SymantecEMEA Sales Training & Enablement, Subject Matter Expert TSS, 2013 - present
The Next Web - International technology news, business & culture.
International technology news, business & culture.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Group/as - Social network user grouping made easy.
Easily add users of the most popular social networks to groups. Help people know who to follow!
22 Things You Can Do Today to Change Your Photography Forever | Improve ...
21 Simple ways to learn digital photography and how to master your DSLR camera. These tips will help you to learn new ways to take better pi
Head of Enterprise Marketing, EMEA - London - Google Jobs
This position is based in London, UK. The area: Marketing. Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google