Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Md Maksudul Hasan
2 followers
2 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
What a Funny Bubbles
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Mere Humsafar Mithila Version
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Barcelona crash out of Champions League after shock loss to Roma
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Khloé Kardashian knows a whole lot about sisters thanks to growing up with four of the most famous ones in the world, but this is a side we've certainly never seen on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The Revenge Body star'slatest project is less about parties and fashion lines and almost entirely about murder — specifically, sisters who kill each other or band together to kill others. As far as we know, none of this is based on experience.
According to Page Six, Kardashian will executive produce the show, named Twisted Sisters, for Investigation Discovery, coming to our screens some time in 2019.

Khloé Kardashian knows a whole lot about sisters thanks to growing up with four of the most famous ones in the world, but this is a side we've certainly never seen on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The Revenge Body star'slatest project is less about parties and fashion lines and almost entirely about murder — specifically, sisters who kill each other or band together to kill others. As far as we know, none of this is based on experience.
According to Page Six, Kardashian will executive produce the show, named Twisted Sisters, for Investigation Discovery, coming to our screens some time in 2019.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan caught fire
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Woburn Safari Park fire Thirteen patas monkeys killed

Thirteen monkeys have died in a fire at Woburn Safari Park.
The roof of the patas monkey house, within the African Forest drive-through enclosure, collapsed as a result of the blaze.
Fire crews arrived at 02:37 GMT to find the outbuilding "well alight", and spent two hours extinguishing the flames.
"Devastatingly", the park said, none of the animals could be saved despite the efforts of staff and crews.
In a statement, the park said all the other animals in the jungle drive-through enclosure were being monitored, but early signs suggested they had not been affected.
A member of the park's security staff spotted the fire during a routine patrol, Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said.
It took fire crews two hours to put out the blaze after they arrived at 02:37 GMT.
A cafe, shop and about half of an adjacent petting zoo were also destroyed.
The park's website says its troop of patas monkeys is housed overnight during winter, but can roam their 16-acre exhibit during the summer.
They can grow to a length of up to 85cm (33in) and can live up to 20 years.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Bronx apartment fire kills 4 children, 8 others.
At least 12 people were killed in a blaze at a Bronx apartment building on Thursday night in what New York Mayor Bill de Blasio called the city's worst fire tragedy in a quarter-century.
The dead included four children: three girls ages 1, 2 and 7, and an unidentified boy. The oldest was a 63-year-old woman.
Four other people were critically injured and fighting for their lives after the fire broke out shortly before 7 p.m. ET, on the first floor of a five-story building near the Bronx Zoo. Witnesses described seeing children without coats huddled on fire escapes as firefighters worked through icy conditions to bring the flames under control in about two hours.
"By the time I got downstairs, the fire had already escalated from one apartment to two, two to almost three. All I see is a bunch of kids on the fire escape, cold, with no jacket, no pajamas, no nothing," said Rafael Gonzalez, who lives across the street.
De Blasio called the inferno "an unspeakable tragedy," and warned that the death toll could rise.
In the middle of the holiday season, a time when families are together, tonight here in the Bronx there are families that have been torn apart," the mayor said. "Based on the information we have now, this will rank as one of the worst losses of life to a fire in many, many years."
Firefighters rescued at least 12 people with first responders tackling with temperatures in the teens and wind making it feel like the single digits, NBC New York reported. Fourteen people were hurt, including about six firefighters and an emergency responder.
De Blasio told CNN Friday morning that first responders rushed to the scene within minutes.
"They were they right away. And remember, with the freezing cold, tough conditions for our firefighters and emergency personnel, but they did a great, great job," he said.
Maria Bonilla, who lives a block away, was outside waiting to hear word on a friend's 8-month-old child.
"There was a lot of people coming out in stretchers, burned," she told reporters at the scene. "There was fire, really bad fire. It was crazy."
Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said that the blaze began on the first floor and quickly spread upstairs into the building, which has 25 apartments. Victims were found on various floors, he said.
"In a department that's certainly no stranger to tragedy, we're shocked by this loss," Nigro said. "This tragedy is without question historic in its magnitude here, and our hearts go out to every family that lost a loved one here and everyone that's fighting for their lives."
Excluding the Sept. 11 attacks, it was the worst fire in the city since 87 people were killed at a social club in the Bronx in 1990.
Local resident Robert Gonzalez, who has a friend who lives in the building, told The Associated Press that she got out on a fire escape as a neighbor fled with five children.
"When I got here, she was crying," Gonzalez said.
Thierno Diallo, 59, a security guard who lives in a ground-floor apartment, told the AP that he was asleep and heard banging on the door.
"I heard people screaming, 'There's a fire in the building!'" he said. "I heard somebody, 'Oh! Fire! Fire! Fire!'"
Diallo said the apartment building has tenants who hail from all over the world.
The cause of the fire remained under investigation early Friday, as the temperatures felt like below zero.
Many questions remained in the immediate aftermath of the blaze, including how the fire spread so quickly in a brick building that was built after catastrophic fires at the turn of the 20th century ushered in an era of tougher enforcement of fire codes.
The building was not new enough that it was required to have modern-day fireproofing, like sprinkler systems and interior steel construction.
Witnesses described seeing burned bodies being carried away on stretchers and young girls who had escaped standing barefoot outside with no coats.
Twum Bredu, 61, arrived in the neighborhood looking for his brother, who had been staying with a family in the building. The family, a husband and wife and four children, got out. But there was no word about his brother.
"I've been calling his phone, it's ringing, but nobody picks up," Bredu said. "He was in his room, and we don't know what happened.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
New York authorities are investigating the deaths of four people after the bodies were found in a basement apartment in Troy a day after Christmas.
Police and medics found the victims after a property manager reported four unresponsive people in the basement Tuesday, Troy Police Capt. Dan DeWolf told CNN affiliate WTEN. Authorities are not releasing their identities pending notification of next-of-kin.
DeWolf said he believes the deaths are an isolated incident, but urged residents to remain cautious as detectives process the scene and speak with the victims' relatives.
"Unfortunately, it's horrible, terrible, sad, especially at this time of the year that there's four deceased folks in there," he told the affiliate. "We're gonna do everything we can to look into this and get to the bottom of what happened here."
Troy Police Sgt. Mark Malloy told CNN that the deaths appear suspicious. He said no arrests had been made by Tuesday night.
Troy is about 10 miles from the state capital of Albany and about 160 miles north of New York City.
Authorities urged anyone with information to call the Troy Police Department.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Real Madrid vs Barcelona: From Lionel Messi-Jordi Alba partnership to Cristiano Ronaldo's form, keys to El Clasico.
Real Madrid realistically need to end Barcelona's 24-match unbeaten run to maintain hopes of retaining their La Liga title when Spanish football's two behemoths meet in El Clasico on Saturday.
Barca lead fourth-placed Madrid by 11 points at the top of the table, albeit Real do have a game in hand.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will be both key to their sides' chances. Reuters
However, it was at the Santiago Bernabeu that Barca last tasted defeat in August as Real cruised to a 5-1 aggregate win in the Spanish Super Cup.
Take a look at five keys to deciding who will end the year victorious.
Messi-Alba connection.
Barca have overcome Neymar's departure with relative ease thanks to left-back Jordi Alba's return to form, in large part caused by the Brazilian's absence on the left side of Barca's attack.
"I have a lot more room to go forward and in all honesty for me it is much better," admitted the Spanish international.
Lionel Messi has also benefited with three of Alba's six assists this season setting up the Argentine.
The Alba-Messi connection also gave Barca a famous 3-2 win as Messi scored with the last kick of the ball at the Bernabeu in April when Neymar was suspended.
Madrid right-back Dani Carvajal has played just five games since September due to a long-term virus and a lack of cover offered by Madrid's narrow four-man midfield could give Alba plenty of space to exploit.


'BBC' finally fit to return?
Madrid's famed 'BBC' front three of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale have yet to play a single minute of action together this season, largely due to Bale's injury problems.
However, the Welshman scored on his return to action to help Real win the Club World Cup last week leaving Zinedine Zidane spoilt for choice with his starting line-up.
Zidane is expected to stay loyal to the side that started the Champions League final in May with Bale only featuring from the bench.
Yet, the pace offered by Bale and Marco Asensio, who has scored in his last three matches against Barca, could prove decisive in the second-half.
Ronaldo and Suarez back in form.


Between them Ronaldo and Barca's Luis Suarez had a pitiful return of a combined four goals in La Liga until mid-November as age appeared to be taking hold of both now in their 30s.
However, Ronaldo and Suarez now look like their old selves to add plenty more firepower to a fixture never short on goals.
Ronaldo has eight in his last seven games, including the winner in the Club World Cup final last weekend.
Suarez, meanwhile is now La Liga's joint third highest scorer thanks to six in his last five league games.
Is Barca's new defence for real?
Ernesto Valverde's version of Barca may lack the same spark as those coached by Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique over the past decade, but the results are just as good thanks to an exceptionally mean defence backed up by the brilliance of Marc-Andre ter Stegen in goal.
Valverde's men have kept 17 clean sheets and conceded only eight goals in total on their 24-game unbeaten run.
The real test, though, comes at the Bernabeu, especially with Thomas Vermaelen expected to deputise for the injured Samuel Umtiti at centre-back.
Barca have kept just one clean sheet against Madrid in their last 24 meetings.
Brazilian brute force.
Of all the stars on show, Brazilian international duo Casemiro and Paulinho may not be the most pleasing on the eye but both bring a physical edge to the midfield battle that make them vital components to their respective sides.
Casemiro is Madrid's destroyer who creates the platform for Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and Isco to create.
However, he will have to keep a close eye on his compatriot, whose ability to time his runs into the opposition area has seen him register six goals in 15 La Liga appearances and quickly quieten the critics who questioned his 40 million euro signing from Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande.
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded