About today's Moto X news frenzy :-)
I will try to address the hundreds of questions I'm getting at once here:
1) is it true that the user test phase started for the original Moto X? Well, that was supposed to be a secret, but who am I kidding, this is the internet, and as per the screenshots and articles out already, you know it's true.
2) what Android version is it going to get? 5.0.2
3) what about 5.1? There are no plans for it yet. When any decision is made, I'll let you know.
4) I have opted in to be part of it, but did not get the invitation, why? I don't know why. I know that not all volunteers get picked, but that's managed by another team, I have no clue about what criteria is used.
5) if the message you got indicated that if you need to reset your phone, do it before you get the push: then do it ASAP! Don't forget to backup your stuff. If you reset after you get the OTA push, you won't get the push anymore.
the 6th is not a question to be answered, it's a maxim: contacting me privately won't give you any advantage, especially if I've never seen or talked to you before. I'll simply ignore your message.
Thank you all! Enjoy your weekend!
UPDATE: scratch #5, apparently that's being misinterpreted from the Portuguese message.