Beta codes work both on the PC and the XboxOne beta. If you are already playing the PC Beta you should be auto white listed for the XBox One. More keys are going to be emailed soon. If you can't wait for a key and live in the USA, head for the nearest Microsoft Store and ask the store staff for a cool collectible Beta key card.
Start a hangout
222 followers|41,890 views
Worked at Microsoft Studios
Attended Management Development Institute
Lives in Redmond, WA
222 followers|41,890 views
My work involves playing cool games like APB Reloaded
- Management Development InstituteMBA - Marketing, International Business
- St. Columbas School
Marketing and Business Leadership for the Interactive Entertainment Industry
Marketing, Business Development, Leadership, Interactive Entertainment
- Microsoft StudiosHead - Customer Acquisition and Retention (Team Dakota / Project Spark), 2013 - 2015Created by Team Dakota, an internal studio at Microsoft, Project Spark is an open-world digital canvas that enables the audience to build, play, and share whatever they can imagine. Project Spark is a powerful, yet simple way to build and share expansive imaginative worlds and stories. Players can share their creations to a dynamic community, and collaborate and play content created by the community. Project Spark brings creation to life and presents endless opportunities for gamers across all demographics. Rahul is responsible for customer acquisition and driving strategy around ROI based marketing and customer retention for Project Spark
- Interactive Entertainment IndustryInvestor, Partner, Advisor, 2009 - 2013Rahul is an investor and advisor to a diverse portfolio of companies in the interactive entertainment industry. He serves as an investor, partner and advisor at Reloaded Holdings Inc. (RHI). He also serves as an independent advisor to Reloaded's executive team. RHI's principal investment is in Reloaded Games, the company behind blockbuster hard-core MMO's APB Reloaded and Fallen Earth.In addition to RHI and Reloaded Games, Rahul serves as an advisor to Silver Telegram, a boutique PR and Marketing agency in Long Beach, CA, SoCal EED, a non-profit video games incubator promoted by the City of Corona; and Globalstep Inc., a global game services company focused on game testing, localization and project management. Rahul also has 2 other investments in companies which are currently in stealth mode.
- Reloaded Games Inc.Chief Marketing Officer, 2009 - 2013Reloaded Games Inc. (Formerly K2 Network) is an Online Games company powering leading interactive content. The company’s Reloaded Tech platform provides both developers and publishers end-to-end services, including access to a hardcore games audience, content delivery, technology infrastructure, monetization, distribution and analytics. Reloaded's development studios are working on blockbuster games across multiple platforms. These include APB Reloaded, Fallen Earth, Hailan Rising, Zombies vs. Zombies and Slot Social. Rahul was responsible for Customer Acquisition, Marketing, Business Development, Licensing, Publishing and Public Relations.
- GameShastra Solutions Pvt LtdVP - Sales and Marketing, 2007 - 2009Gameshastra is a leading games outsourcing services company and games publisher. Gameshastra offers strategic outsourcing of Testing, Development and Art / Animation for the Video game Industry. Gameshastra has also evolved into a Game studio and publisher and is currently working with leading publishers to develop games for the console and online markets. As VP-Sales and Marketing, Rahul led all the Business Development, Marketing, Relationship Management and Sales functions. Rahul was instrumental in scoring development deals with SCEE UK, Nintendo, Big Fish Games and iWin. Rahul crafted the companys vision and blueprint which saw Gameshatra succesfully publishing titles on the Wii, PSP, PS2 and PC. Rahul was also a member of the Executive Leadership team at Gameshastra and was responsible for delivering the company's P&L and revenue goals.
- HCL TechnologiesSr. Manager - Client Partner, 2005 - 2007At HCL America Rahul was responsible for the growth and development of key strategic accounts like Continental Airlines, Rockwell Collins and Rockwell Automation. A member of the Elite 100% Achievers Club in the Sales System, he managed an Account Portfolio of over $50 million.
- Recording Industry Association of AmericaConsultant, 2002 - 2007Rahul worked closely with the regional directors at the RIAA in training Federal Agents and regional investigators on Music licenses and Copyrights. He also developed deep relationships at the leadership of the RIAA to promote the interests of the Indian Music Industry.
- Net Matrix SolutionsDirector - Marketing and Solutions, 2003 - 2005Net Matrix Solutions., Inc is a technology services company that provides a complete portfolio of solutions tailored to unique business and Information Technology needs for Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Net Matrix was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America (ranked 32nd in the Top 100 IT Services Companies) Rahul grew the Solutions practice at Net Matrix from zero to $10mn in under a year. He created and managed Blue-Chip relationships like Technicolor, GE, AT Kearney, PSC, HISD, SPSA and Scientific Atlanta.
- Saregama India Ltd (Formerly EMI India)Head of Marketing, Sales and Operations (US Region), 1997 - 2003Rahul was the independent head for West Coast, South and Midwest Operations. He developed relationships with key Mainstream Institutional Customers and created licensing and distribution opportunities with major labels for Indian Music. Achieved expansion of EMI-Saregama's distribution base to include nearly 2000 mainstream stores like Borders, etc. He established direct relationships with Universal Music, BMG for cross licensing of Saregama's Indian Music Repertoire. Rahul devised strategies for the entire product range of Saregama including the World Music Catalog, Ravi Shankar Catalog, etc which included nearly 20,000 titles. Architected a pioneering ecommerce venture, www.hamaracd.com - The World's first CD on Demand website. He was instrumental in managing relationships with the RIAA, ASCAP and various other trade bodies in the USA. Achieved a remarkable growth of nearly 40% for EMI’s world / classical music in the US market. Attended MIDEM in 2003 at Cannes, France.
- The Gramophone Company of India (Formerly EMI India)Sr. Manager, 1997 - 2000Rahul joined EMI India after completing his MBA. EMI India was jointly owned by the RPG Enterprises and EMI UK. While in India he was involved in various roles with EMI (Now known as Saregama India). Some of the Key Responsibilities included:1. A&R - New Artiste Development2. Sales and Distribution: Supply Chain Expansion3. e-Commerce and Digital Delivery of Music4. International Distribution of Indian Music Repertoire.5. International Supply Chain Development
- AmazonHead of Marketing - Amazon Video, 2015 - presentAmazon Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering ways to instantly stream and watch video content across all screens. Customers can rent or buy more than 250,000 new release movies, next-day television shows, and classic favorites, or with an Amazon Prime membership, customers can have unlimited access to thousands of titles for no additional charge, including award winning shows like Transparent, Hand of God and The Man in The High Castle. Rahul leads marketing for a specific portfolio of products and services at Amazon Video.
Coto De Caza, CA - Marina Del Rey, CA - New Brunswick, NJ - Dallas, TX - Houston, TX - Chicago, IL - San Jose, CA - London, UK - Sydney, AUS - Chennai, India - Mumbai, India - Kolkatta, India - Jaipur, India - Mumbai, India - Delhi, India
Danny from Atkins roofing is a great guy with a great team. We had an emergency job and he showed up within an hour of the call. His work is professional, and he worked really well to help us finish the work in a very short timeframe. Atkins roofing is great and highly recommended.
Public - 3 years ago
reviewed 3 years ago