A first for me, a third wave coffee house in an office building, Greenway Plaza 5, very close to where I started my IT career, at Exxon Production Research Co. way back in 1989.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Oh, forgot the name of the place--it is NOT Tuscany, but rather Greenway Coffee.Jun 6, 2012
- Having a Brazilian Daterra Reserve, a very high-end coffee according to the barista.Jun 6, 2012
- Brewed on a Kalita Wave.Jun 6, 2012
- Gosh, exploring these coffee shops would be awesome if there were even one compatible attractive woman around who shared the same passion for third wave coffee that I've developed.
But alas, unicorns don't exist either.Jun 6, 2012
- Hit up. They've got hotties in there all the damn time. As a married man that doesn't do me any good, but there you go.Jun 18, 2012