Start a hangout
138 followers|106,488 views
Works at Deloitte
Attended Kelley School of Business
Lived in Kolhapur, India
138 followers|106,488 views
David Coleman Headley was one of the leaders of the 2008 terrorist attack on Mumbai. A new Frontline documentary chronicles how the son of a Pakistani father and an American mother became a radicalize...
Red ink all over...!
Real time stock prices for S&P 500 Index, including .SPX stock quotes, stock trading and stock prices at CNBC.com
All you need is a towel and this app!
Can someone hang in there with Raina?!! It is drinks in the game - get some Parle G and Bournvita guys!
Disastrous loss for the Indian team and a very apt headline in a local daily "Abruchi lakhtare Nottingham chya veshila" (Pride hacked into pieces and nailed on the walls of Nottingham) http://epaper.pudhari.com/details.aspx?ID=199144&boxid=14243746&pgno=10&u_name=0
Didn't know we "held" the record for the worst start in a test match inning (take a look at the 2nd innnigs here in a 1952 game against England - http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/62737.html). It's time we set some records straight! Looking forward to the England tour!
- Kelley School of BusinessInformation Systems, 2006 - 2008
- Maharashtra Institute of TechnologyComputer Engineering, 1999 - 2003
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Program Management, Health Plan Operations, Healthcare Reform, Health Insurance Exchanges
- DeloitteManager, 2008 - presentSuccessfully partnered with health plan clients’ business and technology leadership to implement enterprise-wide solutions for health care reform, core health plan administration, enterprise performance management, employer group reporting and regulatory reporting. Implemented data management, reporting and analytical solutions utilizing products from Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, and QlikView. On his recent projects, Rohit has been closely working with client teams in defining the future state for health plan operations and information architecture to meet the goals of Health Care Reform.
- Tech MahindraTechnical Associate, 2003 - 2006Led an offshore team to provide operational analytics for order fulfillment and agent commissioning for a telecommunications client. Managed multiple threads in the information systems development life cycle using data management and reporting tools from Oracle and Business Objects.
- Hewlett-PackardAssociate Consultant, 2007 - 2007Responsible for providing technical expertise for data mart reporting solution development and problem resolution. Designed and deployed a data mart reporting layer to facilitate re-processing of data anomalies by the business users using Business Objects.
Kolhapur, India - Pune, India - Mumbai, India - Bloomington, IN - Chicago, IL - Davis, CA