Rad Campaign, (http://www.radcampaign.com
) one of the most fun web agencies that you will ever tech out with, is hiring a Front-End Web Developer based in Washington, DC!
- Work with backend developers to implement custom website themes (Drupal, WordPress).
- Team up with clients and Rad Staff to evaluate client web needs and propose solutions.
- Collaborate with designers to plan out website information architecture.
- Write clean, well-engineered code.
- Help create engaging data visualizations using front-end development tools
- Assist clients with technical issues.
- Collaborative and creative with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be a problem solver.
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, SASS, Git, Drupal, and WordPress
- Knowledgeable about CSS design patterns such as BEM or SMACSS
- Proficient with front-end development tools such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Experienced with command line tools like drush and wp-cli.
- Experienced with basic PHP templating in WordPress and Drupal. Additional PHP skills a bonus.
- Like to have fun and listen to good music.
- Enjoy using collaboration tools, like Slack.
- Have experience with nonprofit constituent relationship management systems (SalsaLabs, Convio/Blackbaud, Action Kit, Engaging Networks, SalesForce, etc), particularly with their client-side APIs
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player, but also a self-starter who can work independently.
- Having experience with social networking (particularly the Facebook Graph Api) and Mobile app development is extra cool (like with a cherry and sprinkles on top cool).
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Rad Front-End Web Developer.