Start a hangout
39 followers|29,835 views
Works at Cayan
Lives in Marblehead, MA
39 followers|29,835 views
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing
Media planning and advertising, creative development, branding, product marketing, internal and external communications, public relations, content marketing, web-site development, e-marketing, CRM, distribution, packaging, financial analysis, social media, and budgeting.
- CayanSenior Director, Corporate Marketing, 2012 - presentCayan™, formerly Merchant Warehouse, is the leading provider of payment technologies that give businesses a competitive advantage. From simple and reliable payment processing, to fully integrated, multi-channel customer engagement platforms, Cayan is continuously developing new ways for businesses to unlock the power of payments. Headquartered in Boston, the company has offices in the United States and United Kingdom. Cayan is one of the world’s fastest growing payment companies. For more information, visit www.cayan.com. Key Responsibilities Include: • Develop, deploy and manage a comprehensive external communications and content marketing strategy • Author key marketing messages to support promotional campaigns, field marketing programs, sales support, public relations, analyst and investor relations and internal communications • Design and drive a proactive media relations program to expand company's reach, overall brand recognition and position as a leading innovator of payment and commerce technologies including agent selection and management • Coordinate social media strategy and execution with a focus on significantly increasing our social community • Develop innovative, strategic and integrated digital and offline marketing content to support thought leadership, drive new inbound links and enhance organic search results
- KeurigDirector of Marketing, 1999 - 2004Keurig is a leading single serve coffee system in the US, Canada and Japan. Defining a new category within the coffee industry, Keurig grew by more than 700% during my five-year tenure. During that time, we licensed 5 coffee partners including a joint venture in Japan. In late 2003, Keurig also entered the consumer marketplace leveraging both direct and indirect sales channels. Key Accomplishments: • Analyzed market segmentation opportunities in C-Store, At Home and Away from Home markets. Also, developed regional sales goals for both consumer and commercial products and accessories. • Created and executed all advertising and promotional campaigns in the B2B market including direct mail, print advertising, radio, website and online marketing, public relations, product launches, trade shows, sponsorships and sampling. We launched 3 new products, 5 roasting partners and countless accessories during my first three years. • Wrote and developed all creative design projects including sales collaterals, point of purchase and point of sale materials, website, and product packaging. • Managed the Keurig brand, including correct use of the brand and trademarks through our distributors, coffee roasters and retail partners. • Led a team of 5 individuals who were responsible for CRM, lead generation and tracking, distributor incentives, graphic design and product management.
- YMCA of the North ShoreCMO, 2011 - 2012The YMCA of the North Shore is a leading non-profit serving 25 communities on Boston's North Shore. The organization provides a myriad of services and programs including early learning and school age care, health and wellness, summer camp, gymnastics, swimming, affordable housing and much more. Key Accomplishments: - Led the restructuring of the marketing team, including hiring of two key individuals to support over 50 internal customers with program, event and key local marketing initiatives. - Led the transition of the organization in the online space to expand e-marketing communications and social media outreach. - Drove the research and foundation building for a new website through creation, execution and evaluation of a comprehensive RFP and final selection of a top tier website partner for the organization. - Provided operational support in terms of membership and organizational process analysis and revisions.
- Mobility Services InternationalVP, Marketing, 2008 - 2011Mobility Services International (MSI) is a global workforce mobility company providing outsourced relocation, talent and compensation and payroll management services for more than 135 corporate clients worldwide. Key Accomplishments: • Revised and launched corporate re-positioning through integrated advertising campaign, new corporate website and redesigned corporate collaterals. Website traffic increased 25% in first three months post-launch. • Launched and managed MSI’s thought leadership website, www.relojournal.com, comprised of industry related content in the form of a knowledge center, educational webinars, white papers, blogs and news feeds. The site served as a major contributor of leads and new sales, generating over 1,000 new opportunities in 2010 and leading to the close of three new clients, or 10 percent of the overall new sales for the year. Over 60 percent of web traffic was via organic search and site traffic increased 32 percent in 2010. • Devised and executed social media strategy driving web traffic and brand exposure through Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Results included over 1,000 followers on Twitter and a 10 percent increase in web traffic from LinkedIn. • Participated in and contributed to overall organizational leadership, which included involvement in transition to the practice of Lean Six Sigma business methodology, preparation for and completion of annual SAS 70 audit, SWOT analyses, and operational efficiency improvements. • Managed RFP response process; completed over 68 RFI and RFP responses in 2010. • Prepared, managed and successfully executed annual budget. • Executed annual marketing plans, collateral development, web presence, and e-marketing initiatives for two sister companies: mortgage and transportation, and launched new asset management operating division in 2009. • Conducted vertical market analysis to identify highest probability business development opportunities in key market areas and vertical channels.
- RE/MAX of New EnglandDirector of Marketing, 2004 - 2008A franchise organization, RE/MAX of New England operates through 4,000 real estate associates in more than 300 offices. RE/MAX added 70 offices and over 1,200 associates during my tenure with the company. Key Accomplishments: • Directed annual regional advertising budget of over $2.5M. Led creative development, negotiations, agency relations, execution and ongoing evaluation. Annual media plan included events, outdoor, print, television, radio, and online. • Managed the RE/MAX brand in New England, evolving the brand’s exposure, ensuring proper use of RE/MAX trademarks throughout the network and working with new retail outlets (franchises) to facilitate smooth brand transition. • Led public relations initiatives including writing articles and press releases, selecting and owning relationship with outside agency, media training and coaching, and crisis communications. • Managed over 40 annual events, which ranged from New Owner Orientations to Semi-Annual Sales Rallies. Prepared content, presented and maintained overall responsibility for execution and budgeting. • Conceptualized and authored corporate communications for both internal and external distribution including e-newsletters, printed collaterals and brochures, market research reports, franchise communications and regional website. • Conducted research and market share analysis to identify opportunity areas for franchise sales. • Organized annual focus group activities as well to qualify brand perception and identify potential messaging opportunities for advertising and public relations. • Facilitated and supported cause related initiatives including Children’s Miracle Network and Susan G. Koman through creation and execution of specific fund-raising and awareness events and integration of cause related elements into regional advertising initiatives with NESN, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Boston Globe and CSN (formerly Fox Sports Net).
Experienced marketing professional with demonstrated history of identifying, researching, and developing innovative marketing strategies that meet and exceed goals and objectives, support overall sales strategies, build a high-quality brand image, and increase consumer engagement and loyalty.