We've got your 15 Steps for Becoming a Bartender in NYC:
1. Create a Business Card
2. Create and Eye-Catching Resume
3. Research job potentials
4. Identify your main targets
5. Identify Your 'Middle' targets
6. List out your 'Never in a Million Years' jobs
7. Find Under the Radar job venues - we've got a bunch!
8. Go to bartending school
9. Use the chameleon technique
10. Look prepared!
11. Be persistent - Go to at least 10 bars per night!
12. FOLLOW UP
13. Follow Through
14. Show up with Tools for Success
15. Remember your top 25 drinks...
American Bartenders School is the nation’s oldest and largest bartending school. Graduates can enjoy our free job placement service and access to our database regularly contains job leads and is updated daily.
Our vast network of over 1,000 bars and establishments ensures that graduates have the most job opportunities compared to graduates of other bartending schools. In addition, graduates can come back at any time for a free refresher course.
American Bartenders School is licensed by the State Education Department and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.