No one is good at everything.
Whilst you are in control for your core offering, running a profitable business, the chances are you are losing out online with the constant innovation in digital marketing.
Think about it. Not a week goes by without the news featuring stories about Facebook, Twitter or Social Media. Or new online technology, PR disasters and launch successes.
Thats were I come in.
I help businesses harness the power available online, and work with them on a regular incremental basis, transforming their website in the top performing marketing employee they have in their business.
I have worn many hats whilst building my business from graphic design and photography through to business strategy and digital marketing. As a result I have a broad understanding of the challenges running a business and how digital marketing, strategic web design and PR can help in delivering real measurable results.
What I've learnt from clients over those 17 years is:
- I've been involved with web and web marketing from its birth
- I can translate geek speak in to business English
- I get a buzz from seeing a strategy and well executed plan paying off
- I have a clever ideas for combining online and offline marketing
- I can cross pollenate successful ideas from industry to industry
- B2B marketing is what I'm best at
- There is always more to learn
If I can't be of service today, then I may know others who can help you in other areas. After all sharing contacts and recommendations is the cornerstone of good business development these days.
Pop me in a circle, send me a message if you want to connect or discuss digital marketing.
- Suffolk College
- West Notts College
- Sherwood Hall Upper School
- Windmill Ridge middle School
- Carter Lane First School
- xposure creative brand marketingOnline & offline integrated brand marketing, present