- Duke UniversityGraduate Student, 2013 - present
- Ewing Marion Kauffman FoundationAnalyst, 2010 - 2013
- Rainy Day BooksStaff Member, 2004 - 2010
- Duke UniversityEconomics, 2013 - present
- University of Missouri, Kansas CityMathematics, Statistics, 2010 - 2012
- Saint Louis UniversityEconomics, French, Political Science, 2006 - 2010
Twitter / Aid Watch: Really enjoying this smart ...
Really enjoying this smart analysis by @itsjina for future @CJR piece on how not to write about rape http://t.co/84zHvkQ #thepornographytrap
Where High-Growth Founders Go: The Answers May Surprise You - Forbes
Guest post written by Kate Maxwell Kate Maxwell is a research analyst at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and co-author of “The Ascent o
Freakonomics » Would Paying College Players Really Destroy Competitive B...
March Madness is in the air. Over the next few weeks the nation will be focused on the fortunes of 68 college teams. And all this focus on a
Hand Relief International: Dr. K's Annals of Unsolicited Advice: How to ...
Dr. K's Annals of Unsolicited Advice: How to Handle the Hunger in the Horn. This is probably obvious to those familiar with the business
Twitter / William Easterly: One nomination for best re ...
One nomination for best review of a Tom Friedman book http://bit.ly/r1REuu
How Should Obama Answer the Stock Market's Wake-Up Call? We-Need-Differ...
At least Bloomberg has taken down the "how long will the bull market last?" advertisement from the top of its S&P 500 screen…