Marketing Manager, Growth, 2015 - present
MBA Summer Intern, 2014 - 2014
Digital Marketing Coordinator, 2011 - 2013
• Manage $10M of annual advertising budget for one of the world’s largest direct marketers; direct spend allocation, and manage relationships with prominent digital media advertising agencies.
• Plan, develop and execute email, affiliate and mobile marketing programs for company’s top eight brands.
• Analyze campaign performance metrics and trends; present client performance regularly to upper management and key internal stakeholders.
• Led online customer acquisition project aimed to retarget cart abandoners through optimized email messages. Project has led to a net $800K increase in annual revenue.
Account Manager, 2008 - 2011
• Managed advertiser reacquisition program. Successfully reactivated over 20 previously canceled accounts leading to ~$1M of new revenue.
• Analyzed advertiser cost and performance data in order to evaluate, and optimize, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns and their related ROI.
• Consistently met or exceeded all quarterly sales targets.
• Selected by company leadership to serve new business development team chartered with researching, negotiating, and signing new partners for an upstart group-buying site.
Adconion Media Gorup
Campaign Manager, 2008 - 2008
• Set up technical specifications for all North American advertiser campaigns.
• Communicated with Global Ad Sales team to ensure advertiser campaigns were functioning properly.
• Appointed to teach all aspects of ad operations during new-hire training.