Was saving for a Pixel 2 but the more I look at Nokia the more I am intrigued , do I really need to spend all that money on a pixel !
no plus ones
- You don't need to spend all that on a Pixel but these two belong to different price brackets and that is reflected on the specs and possibly the camera. You get unarguably the best Android camera on Pixel, three years of support, water resistance and free google photos storage. If these aren't that important and you won't mind a slightly slower (in daily use) phone, this Nokia 7 should do perfectly4w
- Or alternatively look at the HTC U11+ or LG V30 but it's frequent software updates you're looking for Nokia 8 or it's replacement which shouldn't be too far off.4w
- Waiting to see Nokia's 2018 flagship. Hoping for slim bezel yes I'm a slim bezel fan lol and a very good camera. So far they been excellent regarding updates.4w
- Would stay clear of HTC for a while until their future becomes clearer all the rumors factual or not suggest they may be about to throw in the towel4w
- Agree don't think it's the best time to get a HTC device. There future doesn't look promising.4w
Add a comment...