- Childbirth InternationalpresentBreastfeeding Councelor
- Birth Rhythms2009 - 2010CAPPA Doula course
- Canadian Babywearing SchoolBabywearing Educator Levels 1&2
- Weyburn Comprehensive High School1994
- Trusted Instincts Birth ServicesBirth Doula/Babywearing Educator, 2009 - presentNon-medical Prenatal, Birth and Postpartum services. Birth doula, childbirth educator, babywearing educator, postpartum doula.
Maple Baked Lentils with Sweet Potato – Healthy Comfort Food
Oh, January. Your detoxes, cleanses, juice fasts, diet commercials, and cellulite cream jeans are starting to get on my nerves. Just so you
Ginger & garlic broccoli salad — Healthful Pursuit
I always tend to order too much produce. So, come midweek once we’ve gone through all of the meat, potatoes, and grains (I’ll admit I’m much
Can you be frugal and still be a Real Foodie? 10 Tips. - A Jaded Mama
Let me preface this post by stating clearly that I could not stick to a budget if it slapped me...
A Practical Guide to Gifts That Mean Something | Laurel of Leaves
A Practical Guide to Gifts That Mean Something. Lately I've become a bit of a Scrooge where the Christmas season is concerned. I get so