This is the second part of my yesterday's post relating to the importance of having an outstanding #socialmedia #profile for your #business .
It's obvious to all of us that any business that create a social media page wants to improve its visibility, interact more closely with its clients and suppliers and more importantly improve its sale. Although, it is less obvious how to successfully make this happen. If you have already created a social media page for your business (or have it set by someone already) I highly encourage you to review it and always keep it up-to-date with your current business situation.
Let's run through the main aspects of a #business #socialmedia page (in this case Google+) and analyze how to improve its different components:
1. Picture: You need to keep the picture fresh; obviously you have to avoid changing a business page profile all the time. In fact, customers tend to prefer of well recognizable picture that truly identify your brand.
- Add your logo if you have any
- Avoid a picture that will create confusion with the competitor's business.
- #optimize the information included in the picture space; this is quite easy with Google+.
- You can also specify the #business address straight at this level.
2. Story: What is your business background? Who do you count among your customers and providers. Go through the details but don't be too long.
Specify as clearly as possible what type/category of business you are involved in.
3. Contact info: Here again, make use of the #googlemaps opportunity provided. Make sure you give some about your opening times if you run an offline business too.
4. Communities: This is one of the features that differentiate the personal page from the business page in Google+. Do you run a #community in G+? Did you know this can improve your visibility and your sale in G+?
Do you want to explore the possibility of creating one in G+ and don't know how and why, feel free to contact me!
5. Links: Obviously better than G+ what other social media provide more #seo advantages to their users? Don't miss this other #searchengineoptimization opportunity.
6. Youtube: Do you have a youtube page or have you recently ran #hangoutsonair ? Here is the opportunity to #market them together with your profile.
If after this short description of how to use your #socialmedia #profile as a great #onlinemarketing tool you think you still need help, I would be so happy to hear from you.
Reshare if you like and comment if you have questions or remarks! Plus it...
In fact, I created a 2 parts post on this. The first part was relating to the importance and the way one should create their personal profile. As you will notice, this part that you reshared is the second relating mainly to the business profile.
Feel free to check the first part on my profile and reshare if you want. In between, I am sharing at least one post on #socialmediamarketing and #onlinemarketing (generally) every single day and would appreciate having your thoughts and comments on it.