Director, Industry Marketing, 2012 - present
Direct marketing and communications strategy for Trulia's industry services division (B2B).
• Responsible for translating Trulia’s industry vision into an actionable multi-channel marketing strategy (content marketing, email, events, PR, and social media) to drive new brand partnerships and revenue.
• Lead the development and execution of Trulia’s channel marketing strategy to drive marketplace business and build long-term strategic partnerships with major real estate brands.
• Oversee marketing, positioning and messaging for Trulia’s industry product suite.
• Direct Trulia’s tradeshow and event strategy, overseeing more than forty annual tradeshows and events.
• Lead initiatives to drive brand awareness and position Trulia as a thought leader in the real estate space through content marketing, media, events and influencer campaigns.
• Act as the industry facing evangelist for the Trulia brand to drive awareness and thought leadership
• Develop and execute programs to support sales and drive customer acquisition and retention through demand generation and nurturing campaigns.
• Manage the design and development of sales enablement materials, white papers, data sheets, presentations, email newsletters and blogs.
Head of Training & Engagement, 2011 - 2012
Directed industry engagement, education and social initiatives for Trulia's business services division.
• Developed and executed a multi-channel inbound content marketing program to increase customer engagement and drive more new prospects to inside sales team across blogs, social networks and email marketing.
• Launched the TruliaPro blog and managed a team of internal and external content contributors to drive lead generation and customer engagement through the blog platform.
• Championed social initiatives to drive brand awareness and engagement with industry partners and influencers.
• Integrated social and emerging forms of media into brand and product campaigns.
• Establish a measurement system for evaluating success reaching customers within online and offline marketing channels.
• Provided social media coaching for internal sales and leadership.
• Acted as a company spokesperson at trade shows and events.
• Quoted in a range of national media outlets, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Money Magazine, CNN Money and more.
Co-Founder & COO, 2009 - 2011
Co-founder of company.
• Co-Founder of the company.
• Directed the design and development of the e-PRO® Technology Certification Program for the National Association of REALTORS®, the largest trade association in North America.
• Developed marketing and social business strategies for partner organizations and associations.
• Managed sales, marketing and day-to-day business operations to drive business growth.
Marin Fine Properties
Owner, 2002 - 2011
• Built real estate practice based on technology
• Finalist in the 2010 Inman Innovator Awards for most innovative real estate website.
• Finalist for the 2010 National Association of REALTORS® Center for REALTOR® Technology Spotlight Awards.
• Recognized for production in the top 1% of real estate professionals in the United States
Sales Operations Manager, 2000 - 2001
Siebel Systems (since purchased by Oracle) is the leader of multi-channel CRM enterprise software. Siebel acquired OnLink Technologies, a venture-funded startup of web based interactive selling systems in 2000.
• Managed all aspects of the sales organization including developing and evaluating personnel, developing and delivering sales training and managing territory assignments.
• Oversaw all elements of sales forecasting and reporting including pipeline management and growth, monitoring of individual, regional and overall performance, and forecasting by product lines.
• Developed and coordinated human resource programs for staff of 80
Pacific Region Channel Manager, 1997 - 1999
• Reported to the Chief Operating Officer and assisted in the implementation and training of point of sale, billing and fulfillment systems to increase sales productivity.
• Managed external agent partners, direct, retail and ecommerce sales channels for sales operations.
• Interim Manager for Call Center Customer Service, Collections and Fraud Departments.
• Designed and launched company intranet used as the primary internal communication method for more than 800 employees in wireless division.
• Worked as Special Projects Manager of fastest growing division, assisting in the acquisition and assimilation of wireless carriers.