Profile

Keil's Food Stores
Supermarket
Today 6:00 am – 12:00 am
AboutPhotos
Contact Information
7403 Jackson Dr San Diego, CA 92119
7403 Jackson DriveUSCaliforniaSan Diego92119
(619) 667-2750keils.com
SupermarketToday 6:00 am – 12:00 am
Monday 6:00 am – 12:00 amTuesday 6:00 am – 12:00 amWednesday 6:00 am – 12:00 amThursday 6:00 am – 12:00 amFriday 6:00 am – 12:00 amSaturday 6:00 am – 12:00 amSunday 6:00 am – 12:00 am
Google+ URL
Your Activity

Is this your business?

Manage this page
Write a review
Review Summary
3.7
10 reviews
5 star
3 reviews
4 star
3 reviews
3 star
1 review
2 star
2 reviews
1 star
1 review
Carrying gluten-free products, this family-run grocer offers produce, meat & other staples.- Google
"Good food bad customer service."
"Horrid fruit at high prices."
Photos
Upload first public photo
All reviews
Lisa Dixon
9 months ago
Good food bad customer service. On my last trip in the cashier (an older white man) was friendly to the lady before us but once he got to me and my boyfriend, after looking at my boyfriend who is Mexican American his face changed to a scowl and started tossing our groceries after he scanned them to the side in a bothered manner and tossed them into the shopping bag. Customer service should remain the same no matter what color you are.
John Fisher
a year ago
Great store, Prices like everywhere. They have my favorite cherry tree cola, come here just for it)))
A Google User
2 years ago
Awesome little store, pretty convenient for getting groceries. Staff is nice, the only problem is the store is a little bit busy in the afternoon around 2:00 to 3:00 because there's a high school really close by. So I'd say try and avoid that certain time frame.
Carl Allen's profile photo
Carl Allen
3 years ago
anthony le's profile photo
anthony le
6 months ago
Very charming
Lawrence Morrow
8 months ago
Horrid fruit at high prices.
A Google User
5 years ago
There are only two Keils markets in San Diego, and we in San Carlos are lucky to have one of them. Keils is the closest store to my house and always has what I need. Thereis a bakery, deli, florist--everything you would find in a larger grocery chain--but shorter lines. The prices can be a bit steeper than the larger chains on some things (prepackaged cookies, crackers, beverages), but overall I don't spend anymore at Keil's than at Albertsons or Vons. In fact, I usually spend less because there aren't a lot of impulse-buy items. When you check out, you receive coupons that are usable on worthwhile items--$1 off any bread product, $.50 off any frozen dessert item--and are not simply come-ons. I shopped at Keils about 90 percent of the time during the last grocery workers strike (the other 10 percent, at Costco and Trader Joe) and did so with a clear conscience. Keil's is a union store, but is subject to a different contract than the large chain stores. Friendly workers, too.
• • •
A Google User
4 years ago