The report identifies the countries with the highest levels of happiness:
“As the science of happiness advances, we are getting to the heart of what factors define quality of life for citizens,” said Helliwell. “We are encouraged that more and more governments around the world are listening and responding with policies that put well-being first. Countries with strong social and institutional capital not only support greater well-being, but are more resilient to social and economic crises.”
As previous reports have done, The World Happiness Report 2015 reveals trends in the data judging just how happy countries really are.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Islands-cTop-g1 #1 Island: Providenciales
#2 Island: Maui
#3 Island: Roatan
#4 Island: Santorini
#5 Island The palm-fringed island of Ko Tao, Thailand.
See complete list here:
Miss Grand Thailand 2015(23 Photos)
Rattikorn "Pormai" Kunsom, contestant no 44, has been crowned Miss Grand Thailand 2015, beating 49 other contestants.
Pormai will represent Thailand at Miss Grand International 2015. (Photos by Narupon Hinshiranan and Krit Promsaka na Sakolnakorn)
They are all beautiful. :)
So good of the company. I know the employees will enjoy it. I did when I visited my mother in Feb March of this year.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/560351/chinese-firm-gives-12700-employees-holiday-in-thailand. View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.
it did not show up and I forgot what I posted. LOL
- Saybrook Universitty, (Saybrook Graduate School & Research Center)Human Science & Organizational Theory, 1999 - 2001
- Norte Dame De Namur University, (College Of Notre Dame)MS Systems Management, 1992 - 1996
- University of San FranciscoBS Applied Economics, 1985 - 1988
- Mission CollegeAS Supervision & Management, 1978 - 1985
- St James AcademySecretarial & Business
- Allison James Estates & Homes, Inc®Realtor@, 2012 - present
- JT Maier AssociatesPresident, 1985 - present
- Tarbell, Realtor®Realtor®, 2007 - 2012
- MOI Software Solutions, Inc,Systems Analyst, IT Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Niarchos (London) LimitedWorked directly for Purchasing Director
- Philco-Ford (Bangkok, Thailand)Sec. to QA Manager
- Integra, Inc, (Santa Clara)Asst to President, Personnel, Purchasing, PR, Accounting
- Signetics, PhillipsMaster Planner/Systems Analyst, 1978 - 1988
- National Semi-ConductorSr Programmer, 1989 - 1989
- Intel CorporationData Architect, Data Modeler, DBMS Gate Keeper, Sr Programmer, 1990 - 2001
- University Of PhoenixAdjunct Professor for College of Information Systems & Technology, 2002 - 2005
- Philco-Ford (Teheran)IR/HR ADMIN, 1969 - 1970
Oscars 2015 Predictions: Why Colin Firth Should be Nominated for 'The Ra...
In April, The Weinstein Company released one of the Toronto Film Festival's biggest hits "The Railway Man." The movie had been anticipated a
It's Better To Be A Software Programmer Than A Doctor In 2014
US News has released its list of the 100 best jobs in 2014 and the No. 1 job on the list is: software developer.
Four Thai Cities Ranked Top 100 City Destinations by Euromonitor Interna...
Bangkok, 5 February, 2014 - Thailand’s political capital and commercial hub of Bangkok has been ranked third in the latest Euromonitor Inter
Centara resorts voted in top 100 best hotels | Tourism Authority of Thai...
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Bangkok, 4 February, 2014 - Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket and Centara Karon Resort Phuket have both be
‘THE SIXTIES - The British Invasion’ Executive Produced by Tom Hanks and...
Extraordinary series THE SIXTIES from Playtone, Herzog & Company begins May 2014 Multiple Emmy® Award-winning executive producers Tom Hanks
Top 10 World’s Richest Oil Countries That Are Still Poor | GizmoCrazed -...
These are the richest oil nations per-capita, but take a closer look and you’ll see that their real per capita income, unemployment, and nat
Gawker: identity of @TipsforJesus is former PayPal exec Jack Selby | Sil...
Heather Somerville (109 Posts). Heather Somerville reports on consumer affairs, retail and technology for the Bay Area News Group. She lives