U.K. capital fell due to drop in sterling and cooling real-estate markets after Brexit vote
A Wealth of Problems: How the Housing Bust Widened the Rich-Poor Gap
By Svenja Gudell on 7/12/2016
Of all homes foreclosed upon nationwide after December 2006, 46.7 percent were in the bottom-third of all homes in terms of value, compared to only 16.6 percent of foreclosed homes in the top third.
If bottom-tier homeowners had been able to avoid foreclosure, they could have realized big gains in their personal wealth as the value of their homes grew during the recovery.
Throughout the recovery, foreclosed U.S. homes showed greater annual appreciation than homes in general, peaking at 12.4 percent in January 2014, and falling to 6.8 percent by April 2016. Overall U.S. home values, over the same time, reached a high of 7.9 percent annual growth in April 2014, with growth slowing to a pace of 4.9 percent by April 2016.
For all the talk of income inequality these days, it is America’s wealth inequality – which includes assets like a person’s home – that is perhaps most striking. The gap between the rich and poor in the U.S. was already wide prior to the Great Recession, and the housing bust and foreclosure crisis that followed only made it worse
'On the Streets' is a 12-part video series about homelessness in Los Angeles. Journalist and filmmaker Lisa Biagiotti tackles this complex issue by putting faces to the statistics.
In commemoration of the US National Park Service’s centenary, BBC Travel uncovers the hidden, unknown side of the parks through the people who know them most intimately.
National Interest before SELF-INTEREST.
The rich got richer, the poor got poorer..
Osaka, along with Tokyo (named the world’s safest city), Amsterdam, Sydney, Singapore, Stockholm,
- Saybrook Universitty, (Saybrook Graduate School & Research Center)Human Science & Organizational Theory, 1999 - 2001
- Norte Dame De Namur University, (College Of Notre Dame)MS Systems Management, 1992 - 1996
- University of San FranciscoBS Applied Economics, 1985 - 1988
- Mission CollegeAS Supervision & Management, 1978 - 1985
- St James AcademySecretarial & Business
- Allison James Estates & Homes, Inc®Realtor@, 2012 - present
- JT Maier AssociatesPresident, 1985 - present
- Tarbell, Realtor®Realtor®, 2007 - 2012
- MOI Software Solutions, Inc,Systems Analyst, IT Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Niarchos (London) LimitedWorked directly for Purchasing Director
- Philco-Ford (Bangkok, Thailand)Sec. to QA Manager
- Integra, Inc, (Santa Clara)Asst to President, Personnel, Purchasing, PR, Accounting
- Signetics, PhillipsMaster Planner/Systems Analyst, 1978 - 1988
- National Semi-ConductorSr Programmer, 1989 - 1989
- Intel CorporationData Architect, Data Modeler, DBMS Gate Keeper, Sr Programmer, 1990 - 2001
- University Of PhoenixAdjunct Professor for College of Information Systems & Technology, 2002 - 2005
- Philco-Ford (Teheran)IR/HR ADMIN, 1969 - 1970
Stephan Audiger - Phuket.com Designer, Writer and Photographer
Arriving in Phuket in 1996, I joined Phuket.com in 2000 and have been promoting and describing Phuket Island's attractions, activities, dini
Germany Opens 62-Mile Bicycle Highway That's Completely Car-Free
It's every cyclist's dream. Germany has opened the first three-mile stretch of a bicycle highway that will eventually span over 62 miles, co
Allison James Estates & Homes - Jieranai Maier
Residential Real Estate Agents in Temecula, CA
PHOTOS: See the winning images from the 2015 National Geographic Travele...
Garry Yarborough and another man are taken into custody
Cupertino couple donates World Series tickets to Game 4 to injured veter...
An employee at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory says she was followed all the way to Tracy by what appeared to be a fake police SUV.
Oscars 2015 Predictions: Why Colin Firth Should be Nominated for 'The Ra...
In April, The Weinstein Company released one of the Toronto Film Festival's biggest hits "The Railway Man." The movie had been anticipated a
It's Better To Be A Software Programmer Than A Doctor In 2014
US News has released its list of the 100 best jobs in 2014 and the No. 1 job on the list is: software developer.