How to optimize resources (operational cost, personnel, infrastructure) invested in both your legacy and active applications to focus on critical projects.
Solix Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of Enterprise Data Management solutions, helps businesses to improve application performance, reduce storage costs, meet compliance and data privacy requirements by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals, Data Governance strategies, and efficiently transition to Cloud infrastructure. Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) software enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix ExAPPS Appliance is an integrated set of Server, storage and software components for Application Retirement all bundled into a single device. In partnership with leading application and storage vendors, Solix provides integrated ILM, cloud enabling and Data Governance solutions for today's heterogeneous environments.
Solix has an extensive global client base, including Fortune 500 companies, and is widely considered the standard for enterprise data management. Solix Technologies is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has an established worldwide channel program of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integratorsSpecialties
- Solix EDMS Database Archiving ( Datasheet | White Paper | Read More )
- Solix EDMS Test Data Management ( Datasheet | White Paper | Read More )
- Solix EDMS Data Masking ( Datasheet | Read More )
- Solix EDMS Application Retirement ( Datasheet | White Paper | Read More )
- Solix ExAPPS - Industry's First Application Retirement Appliance ( Datasheet | White Paper | Read More )
- Solix EDMS Cloud Enablement Solutions ( Read More )
- Solix EDMS Application Portfolio Manager ( Read More )