Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Kugler Vision
8 followers
8 followers
About
Kugler Vision's posts

Post has attachment
Vision correction comes in a variety of forms. The latest #technology means that those who have not been LASIK or PRK candidates in the past could potentially benefit from this new technique. Learn more here:

Post has attachment
Would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?
Brett Williams, author at Mashable and Reddit’s CEO Steve Hoffman both got LASIK and here’s why: “Glasses = low chance of survival once order breaks down.” #LASIKTestominal #reddit

Post has attachment
Are your contacts driving you crazy? You could be experiencing Contact Lens Intolerance. Don’t worry, there’s a solution:

Post has attachment
What can you expect after a #LASIK procedure? Here are some realistic explanations about your new, clearer life: #Omaha

Post has attachment
If you’re wondering about the true cost of #LASIK vs. contacts and glasses, we've got you covered with this easy to use calculator: #money

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
This Year, Have A Breakup You Won’t Regret and Fall in Love with LASIK. #valentines #love http://buff.ly/2ldQEmR
Photo

Post has attachment
When it comes to patient satisfaction, is LASIK better than contacts? This study says it is. "We had 83% strongly agree and 13% agree, so overall 96% of the people thought LASIK was better for them than contacts.

Post has attachment
Are you someone who cringes at the thought of an eye procedure, like LASIK? Here’s the reality. Most patients report a ZERO on the pain scale, and only those who report a 1, say the discomfort (not pain) is short lived. #LASIK #Omaha

Post has attachment
We eat with our eyes, so keep them healthy and enjoy your food experience.
Wait while more posts are being loaded