144 have her in circles
Works at Freelancer
Attended Northern Essex Community College
Lived in New York City
144 have her in circles
Goodbye SquareSpace. Hello Wordpress! Pardon the appearance if you visit my site. It's under transition.
Add a comment...
concept art (character, environment and prop design), UI design, illustration, mobile games and app design
- FreelancerGame Artist, 2013 - presentProviding concept art, user interface design, flash animation and 2D Art services
- SlingoGame Artist, 2012 - 2013Responsible for creating 2D game assets, animations, concept art, ui design for web and mobile products. Providing programmers with Flash animation mock-ups Worked closely with engineers on design and implementation. Providing concept art of characters and environments Create prototype visuals for new products and games
- Powerhead GamesConcept/ UI Artist, 2010 - 2012Provided concept art of characters, props and environments Created menus, icons, buttons, backgrounds, maps, etc. Create and implement UI elements in Unity Creating wireframes to show the flow and function of the U
- Natalie Russo IllustrationIllustrator, 2008 - 2010Produced illustrations for magazines, children's books, and greeting cards. Design and layout for print and mobile applications. Publications: Say Good Night to Illiteracy, 12th edition - Half Price Books, Austin Texas Northeastern University Magazine, Boston MA Partial client list: Brush Dance, Inc. Kiwi Magazine Northeastern Magazine
- Ruchika Madan, Tableware and TilesCeramics Assistant, 2006 - 2009Produced handmade ceramic tableware and tiles.
- Turbine, Inc.Concept/ UI Artist, 2010 - 2012Design and render characters, gear, accessories, and cosmetic items using Photoshop Sculpt high resolution detail and poly-paint using ZBrush Take part in daily art reviews with the production art team and art directors Actively take part in technical/artistic feedback and problem solving Created menus, icons, buttons, backgrounds, maps, etc. Design and implement functional user interfaces using proprietary tools Work with engineers to review/implement workflow processes and usability Maintain local build environment for testing new content and bugs using proprietary tools and Test Track Pro and Perforce experience Self Managed tasks using Hansoft (Agile Development)
New York City - New Jersey - Massachusetts - New Hampshire
- Northern Essex Community CollegeVisual Arts, 2000 - 2004
- The School of Visual ArtsIllustration, 2004 - 2005
- Massachusetts College of ArtBFA Illustration, 2005 - 2008